Question about eating out

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
phoneamommysbabycam

Question about eating out

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

Mommies,

I was curious to get your answers regarding what do you as a mommies think of a good amount of times you would allow your babies to eat out in a week? Would it be one time? two times or more than that? I can struggle with eating out too much and just was curious what mommy would suggest as a good number for times you can eat out in a week?

Baby Cammie
NannyEllaMadison

Post by NannyEllaMadison »

Eating out? Why, never unless Mommy says so! Little ones can make quite a mess and a fuss at a restaurant, and generally they don't have good for you food there. No, my bABys only go out on special occasions...that way it keeps those occasions SPECIAL!
Nanny Ella
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Nanna,

That is not fair since that means no McDonawls.

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
mommybarb

Post by mommybarb »

Good question, cam.

I think that you should always ask your mommy first, or at least be sure to mind her rules and eat healthy veggies, meat, and fruits for most of your meals when mommy can't be there to keep an eye and make sure!! You are a good boy, I am sure you will behave ;)
XOXO,

Barb
NannyEllaMadison

Post by NannyEllaMadison »

That's right Miss "lyssa! bABies shouldn't be eating junk! McDonalds just isn't good for a little one.

And besides, I said so!
Nanny Ella
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

I guess I'm the only mommy with her mind in the gutter :P When I saw "eating out" my mind went somewhere else tehehehehe First of all fast food is not just bad for baby but for everyone. I would make you a delicious home cooked meal once a week and we can have mommy and me time. If your a good boy mommy might just order a pizza and surprise you <3
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Ok hee hee on auntie crissy's post although the food part does sound good and nutritious. I just saw Nanna's post about "because I said so" to me. I understand though but would miss it. Great post brother cams :-)

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
Hard_PP_DiaperBaby

Post by Hard_PP_DiaperBaby »

Crissy wrote:I guess I'm the only mommy with her mind in the gutter :P When I saw "eating out" my mind went somewhere else tehehehehe First of all fast food is not just bad for baby but for everyone. I would make you a delicious home cooked meal once a week and we can have mommy and me time. If your a good boy mommy might just order a pizza and surprise you <3
My mind went the same place lol. I like fast food sometimes but even when mommy and me are eating out I still like breast milk best of all
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

Lmao I guess I'm perverted too :P My first thought was baby eating mommy out. Not such a bad thing if you ask me. tehehehe
Hard_PP_DiaperBaby

Post by Hard_PP_DiaperBaby »

DommyMommyAva wrote:Lmao I guess I'm perverted too :P My first thought was baby eating mommy out. Not such a bad thing if you ask me. tehehehe
Mmm I'd love to do that