Wish List

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
mommybarb

Wish List

Post by mommybarb »

What is on mommy's wish list??
I love to be pampered. I love spa days, nails, hair, and a massage!
Gift cards because sometimes it is hard to just know off hand.
Cash surprises are my favorite!
XOXO,

Barb
goodboybasil

Post by goodboybasil »

Do the Mommies have wish lists, where grateful young boys can show their appreciation with gifts? :idea:
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

I dont have a wish list but I love getting anything that I can add to my baby collection. Diapers and plastic pants, rumba panties, diaper bag and everything baby :)
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

This mommy loves getting presents :) I like for baby to pick out his or her own gift for mommy. Baby can pick out some sexy outfits for mommy to wear.
MommyStar

Post by MommyStar »

I have had my eys on a leather cat suit the last couple weeks. I think it'd be so much fun to play dress up with my babies.
I also really like hand made gifts that my babies make and come up with. Shows how much they really care and love mommy. :D
Mommy Star
MommyLizabeth2

Mommy's Wish List

Post by MommyLizabeth2 »

Mommy Lizabeth's wish list is to have a fully stocked baby room full of diapers, wipes, baby powder and lots of sissy clothes. XOXO Mommy Lizabeth
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Oh my this is a great subject, I agree with all the mommies here. A nursery full of diapers and all things baby puts a huge smile on my face!! With that being said after all these years of taking care of babies mommy Tawny has decided that she too needs some spoiling or "taking care of" at times too, so I love the spa day answer. What a great way to get taken care of, but I also love when I get Amazon gift cards then I can buy anything my little heart desires to spoil myself with or a new dress for my baby! lol
MommyLizabeth2

Mommy's Wish List

Post by MommyLizabeth2 »

Mommy Lizabeth loves to use her money for a sweet babysitter! I need my free time while my baby enjoys his babysitter! XOXO MommyLizabeth
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

ummmmm no baby sitter for this baby girl.

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
MommyCandy

Post by MommyCandy »

I love taking care of my babies and spoiling them. So my wish list would be to get gift cards or cash so I may buy more things to make my littles ones happy! Secondly a pampering day for mommy is always nice because a happy mommy means happy babies :D
sweetmommyJaney

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

Hmmm whats on my wish list I have so many things! Well I love gift cards so I can get make up for my sweet Abies and clothes. I would love a day to be pampered get my hair nails and nice foot massage is always good! Great topic
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Mommy gets extra messy diapers for her wish list *giggles*
ha ha ha

Baby ALyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl