what turns you on ?

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
fiestysusan

what turns you on ?

Post by fiestysusan »

i am so interested in all the different types of fetishes and i am wondering what are some of my babies favorites? :)
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I know alot of my babies like forced regression and force messing in their diapers! Or when mommy is very strict and humiliating with them
Busy Britches

Post by Busy Britches »

The thing that turns me on the most, a huge part of my mommy/baby fantasy, is something I witnessed time and again when growing up in the 1960s, a time of cloth diapers, rubber pants, and diaper pins. :D

When I was growing up, I always noticed how mommies "tattled" on babies who pooped their pants in the living room or church nursery at our Baptist church. Whenever a baby paused for a moment, turned red in the face, and began grunting and tooting in front of everyone, my mom (or some other mom in the room) would always smile and playfully "tattle" on the baby. (My mom always seemed to relish the chance to tattle on a baby with a poopy diaper. I guess it was her way to warn everyone about the smell.) :oops:

"Uh, oh, somebody's gonna poop their pants.
Goodness gracious. Somebody's grunt'n and toot'n.
Oh look at that face! Hims is filling hims britches.
Yeah, I know what the baby's doin.
Somebody's awful busy."

And if it wasn't a bright red "poop face" that the moms tattled on the baby, then it was the tattletale smell that wafted through the room that my mom (or other moms) drew attention to by overly sniffing the air, and fanning their faces as they talked about the smell in the room. :oops:

"Shooo-wee! I sure do smell something over here. Pee-Yew!
I think somebody just pooped their britches. Shooooo!
Goodness gracious. Somebody sure is a stink'n. Phew!
Somebody needs a diaper change! Shoooo-wee!"

I have seen "my fantasy" played out in real life more times then I can remember. In fact, my mommy/baby fantasy is very normal, when you consider how often moms talk this way to a stinky baby with a poopy bottom. :D
"Uh, oh, Mommy smells something."
fiestysusan

Post by fiestysusan »

thank you, and yes i would agree, i tend to realize that their are many babies who love the force regression and messy diaper. i have noticed those babies are so sweet and want love. I enjoy making their fantasies come true. Nurturing my babies in a firm way is my favorite ! :P
Patti Remick

Re: what turns you on ?

Post by Patti Remick »

fiestysusan wrote:i am so interested in all the different types of fetishes and i am wondering what are some of my babies favorites? :)
Humiliation punishments always work best on this sissy:
>>Toddler girls and little girls clothing
>>Disposable diapers
>>Changing table restaints
>>Small penis humiliation (especially during restrained diaper changes in front of Mommy's girlfriends!)

And i know where you can find the small penis sissy...

Luv and hugs
Patti
fiestysusan

Post by fiestysusan »

aww patti, i would love to spend time with you !!!! :) Your a mommy's dream come true :P