When It comes Domination

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!
sweetmommyJaney

When It comes Domination

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

When it comes to domination. What do you consider crossing the line? and what are your favorite things to be told to do? or what methods of humiliation do you enjoy?
Hard_PP_DiaperBaby

Post by Hard_PP_DiaperBaby »

I'm not into being dominated but I do like being the dominant force in the bedroom (or whatever room we boning in :wink: )
My ex liked being tied up and blindfolded and I always thought that was hott. I like doing it doggy style while I spank her ass, finger her butthole, reach around grabbing her tits and even pulling out seemingly at random before cumming so I can eat her pussy from behind before I put it back in. In the words of the 80s metal band WASP I fuck like a beast
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Auntie Janey,

I'm a baby so what choice do I have. Only one is do what caregiver says or be punished! Although I really have no interest ever in scat or period play.

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
sweetmommyJaney

Hard_PP_DiaperBaby wrote:I'm not into being dominated but I do like being the dominant force in the bedroom (or whatever room we boning in :wink: )
My ex liked being tied up and blindfolded and I always thought that was hott. I like doing it doggy style while I spank her ass, finger her butthole, reach around grabbing her tits and even pulling out seemingly at random before cumming so I can eat her pussy from behind before I put it back in. In the words of the 80s metal band WASP I fuck like a beast
that sounds hot lol i am not a dominant type i love to be sweet and playful with the babies but i am not afraid to give spankings ;) i love being dominated ;) in the bedroom
sweetmommyJaney

lilonenaughty wrote:Auntie Janey,

I'm a baby so what choice do I have. Only one is do what caregiver says or be punished! Although I really have no interest ever in scat or period play.

Baby Alyssa
well your a baby and if you do misbehave lil missy i will paddle your cut bottom.
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Yeth Auntie I knows dat. *rubs bottom*

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Janey, I love to be the dominate one. I love to tell all my slutty slaves what I want from them it is so fun and I like to make it as harsh as possible for them. But for the right person, I can be submissive if I want to . :wink: :wink:
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

i have no limits when it comes to dominating! the more extreme the better in my eyes! ;)