Ordering my first diapers (goodnites)

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
BlondeBabyBoy

Ordering my first diapers (goodnites)

Post by BlondeBabyBoy »

Hi everyone!
So I just ordered goodnites from amazon and I am freaking out right now!
I made sure that I ordered powder and rash cream too but I'm worried about my mom snooping through my package or amazon not making it discreet like it said it would or other possible scenarios!
I'm so worried that I'm shaking while trying to type this out.
Has anyone ordered something from amazon and gotten it discreetly shipped to you and if so, did something go wrong?
let me know in case I need to quickly cancel my order!
I really wish I could have gotten pacies too but I have to be careful with my money and getting caught.
PS: this is the first time I've tried getting real "diapers" (goodnites) so that's why I'm panicking (i wish i could have gotten diapers instead of goodnites but I've gotta be careful, even tho they are considered diapers)
True love and care can't be described by words alone but that doesn't mean you shouldn't try.

I wuv you mommies!
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Re: Ordering my first diapers (goodnites)

Post by DommyMommyAva »

what an exciting experience for you! :)
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

cheers to many new diaper experiences!
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

I've never ordered anything discreetly from them, but I have a friend that does, and she's never complained. You will definitely have to tell me how your new diapers feel when you finally put them on! Congrats!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
BlondeBabyBoy

Post by BlondeBabyBoy »

Hi everyone!
I'm sooo happy cuz my goodnites came finally!
I tried one on almost immediately since i had to "test" it and i ended up both messy and very wet, best of all is that I didn't leak!
I'll keep testing them though, just to make sure I didn't just get lucky the first time 😜

PS: I am wearing one right now and I powdered myself thoroughly since I am now obsessed with tbe baby powder scent!
True love and care can't be described by words alone but that doesn't mean you shouldn't try.

I wuv you mommies!
MommyTammy2

Post by MommyTammy2 »

Anytime I have ordered from Amazon, everything has always shown up very discreet. I am excited for you that you got to make messes in your brand new good-nights. There are so many other diapers that you will have to try, some more absorbent than others. It will be fun to hear what you like the most!
~Mommy Tammy
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

The smell of baby powder is addicting! And I am VERY happy the goodnites worked out so well for you, BlondeBabyBoy! You will have to let me know if they are still just as wonderful for you. :)
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

amazon is pretty good about keeping your packages discreet, i hope all goes well for you and your diapers! :)