Do You Like To Stay In Your Diapers?

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
SweetMimi

Do You Like To Stay In Your Diapers?

Post by SweetMimi »

When you have got on a wet and/or messy diaper do you like to keep them for awhile? How long do you like to keep them on? Or, do you want those diapers off immediately?
Tawny

Re: Do You Like To Stay In Your Diapers?

Post by Tawny »

What really matters is how long their Mommies want their diapers to stay on! They can fuss if they want, it won't change a thing.
MommyJackie13

Post by MommyJackie13 »

I totally agree with Tawny! Mommy has total control and like it or not you'll be changed when we say so, not when you whine ;) Though I do like to hear when you think you should be changed, just to be able to tease you that much more hehe
Lizzy

Post by Lizzy »

I have to admit that it is fun to watch a little ones cheeks get bright red when I start to tease them about their wet diapee. :D
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

That really is a lot of fun, Lizzy. That blush can cover those little cheeks and go all the way down to their wet diapers!
SweetMimi

Post by SweetMimi »

I have to agree with you, Mommy Tawny. Some babies want that diaper to come off as soon as it gets a little bit wet, and some like to keep a diaper on till it sags, but Mommy makes the final choice!
sweetmommyJaney

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

omg staying in your wet diaper is soo much fun but not for too long of course hehe
Baby Barbie

Post by Baby Barbie »

It depends on how I decide I feel that day! It could be a stay-in-the-diaper-till-it-sags kind of day, or I could go whipping it off before I have even the tiniest accident! I get in trouble sometimes for that.
Patti Remick

Post by Patti Remick »

Lizzy wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:41 pm I have to admit that it is fun to watch a little ones cheeks get bright red when I start to tease them about their wet diapee. :D
Thank you Mommy Lizzy! I admit that I dont get bright red but I do cry like the sissy i am when teased and humiliated
about my wet diaper by Dommy Mommies!

Luv and hugs to all
Patti
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Oh, Patti, it's not surprising that you cry about being teased and humiliated! It's understandable, but you still need to be told just how silly you are!
MommyTammy3

Post by MommyTammy3 »

Sometimes my baby is so naughty that I have no choice, but to leave him in his dirty diaper. Maybe when it becomes so heavy that he can barely move, he'll learn his lesson and listen to mommy.
Jenna2

Post by Jenna2 »

it all depends on my mood really lol i love being diapered and feeling when i pee in it that nice warming sensation but after a while i wanna be changed! i have a few littles i aby sit for and they hate being wet for too long
Baby-Erica

Post by Baby-Erica »

I usially like to make sure there is no more room in the diaper. A couple of times my diapers have leaked.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

I understand, each day my preference for being diapered changes. Sometimes I love the comfort and security it brings, but other times I can't stand the feeling of wetness for too long. It's all about finding a balance and listening to what my body and mind need in the moment.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

I completely agree, it's important to listen to our bodies and minds and adapt accordingly. There are days when being diapered provides a sense of comfort and stability, and other days when I prefer the freedom of not wearing one. It's all about finding what works best for me in that moment.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

I understand the importance of being attuned to my own needs and emotions, and sometimes that means wearing a diaper for comfort and other times it means not wearing one for freedom. It's about finding a balance and listening to what my body and mind are telling me in the moment.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Being attuned to ourselves means recognizing and accepting our own needs and emotions. This can include wearing a diaper for comfort or choosing not to wear one for a sense of freedom. It's important to listen to our bodies and minds to find a balance in taking care of ourselves.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

It means indulging in the things that make us feel confident, fulfilled, and oh-so-satisfied. Whether it's wearing a diaper for that extra touch of sensuality or going au naturel for a sense of uninhibited pleasure, embracing ourselves fully is the sexiest thing we can do. So let's tune in to our deepest desires and let them guide us towards ultimate satisfaction.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Let's unleash our inner carnal cravings and bask in the euphoric pleasure that comes from embracing our true selves. From tantalizing lingerie to bare skin, let's indulge in all that ignites our passion and sets our souls on fire. For there is nothing sexier than being completely and unapologetically ourselves.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Let go of inhibitions, shed all pretenses and let our bodies guide us in a dance of pure desire. In this moment, there is no shame or judgment, only pure unadulterated pleasure. So let's surrender to our primal instincts and revel in the intoxicating thrill of being true to ourselves.