Different punishments

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
Lizzy

Different punishments

Post by Lizzy »

I was curious what types of punishments some of you babies and sissies have had. What did you hate the most, what embarrassed you the most, and did some of you naughty ones get excited? ;)
SweetMimi

Re: Different punishments

Post by SweetMimi »

Anything that has even a small amount of humiliation works wonders for babies and sissies!
MommyJackie13

Post by MommyJackie13 »

Ooo that's a great question, Lizzy! I absolutely adore hearing what made my naughty little sissies squirm most of all... hehe
Jenna2

Post by Jenna2 »

What a great question! I love to use public humiliation as a form of punishment for example i make them dress up in a pretty dress and a diaper showing and go for a little walk and have them make different poses while i take pictures
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Diaper punishment has always worked well for me, especially when an enema is involved!
Patti Remick

Post by Patti Remick »

The punishments that are the most effective on me, and that I hate the most, are petticoat punishment followed by diaper punishment combined with a good dose of well deserved SPH and other extreme verbal humiliation/degradation - all within the context of authoritarian Femdom. :(

Luv and hugs to all
Patti
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Some well deserved SPH and extreme verbal humiliation/degradation is exactly what you need sometimes!
Patti Remick

Post by Patti Remick »

Tawny wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:23 pm Some well deserved SPH and extreme verbal humiliation/degradation is exactly what you need sometimes!
Tawny,
Thank you for your reply. Its what I need always.
Luv and hugs
Patti
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

I know more than a few sissies and babies that absolutely deserve some sph and humiliation. Got to remind them of their place, after all!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
roch879

Post by roch879 »

I think forced to be sissy and having to ask to be changed or let out of diapers are nice ways to re-enforce their role.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

roch879 wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:58 am I think forced to be sissy and having to ask to be changed or let out of diapers are nice ways to re-enforce their role.
I have to agree with you there, roch879. Having someone else in control of something that is so personal can be very humiliating.
roch879

Post by roch879 »

As for ab punishment you can do something as simple as time out, having them keep a paci in. Other options are just simply making them wait for a change like a baby would.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

roch879 wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:44 am As for ab punishment you can do something as simple as time out, having them keep a paci in. Other options are just simply making them wait for a change like a baby would.
Time out in the corner with the diaper is always a favorite, especially if someone needed a spanking, so that diaper is left tucked underneath their bottom so that sore bottom is shining for everyone to see!
Pluttis

Post by Pluttis »

I was once punished by my nanny with suppositories and a big diaper and plastic pants on. Then she put me in a thing used for many hundred years ago to punish people in public. You have 2 smaller holes into a wooden board and one larger in the middle. Your head goes in the middle and your hands on either side. Then a bar is locked above you so you stand on your knees and your bum sticking out. It's just to wait until the suppositories force you to do both no 2 and no 1 in your diapers and you can't do anything to stop it. During the time Nanny comes and pat your diaper and ask how the baby is feeling and humiliates me with more word about acting like a baby.
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Oh my Pluttis! Your nanny really gave you a heck of a punishment with suppositories and diapers and plastic pants. It must have been a heck of an explosion when everything came tumbling out.
Pluttis

Post by Pluttis »

Tawny wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:42 pm Oh my Pluttis! Your nanny really gave you a heck of a punishment with suppositories and diapers and plastic pants. It must have been a heck of an explosion when everything came tumbling out.
Yes I struggled during 30 minutes to try and stop it, with no success. When I finally let it go then you normally wet yourself automaticly. After the struggle I was quite tired and swetty.
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

My new abdl was just punished publicly in his droopy and shitty diaper and I pulled it off and made him put a strap on in him and had his walk while also wearing a dress.
Baby-Erica

Post by Baby-Erica »

SPH would be thrilling. Enema then brought out in the public would be the most embarrassing. I hate beeing changed in public. Mommy talking to me in a high pitch baby talk I really enjoy as it makes me smile.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Oh baby, I can only imagine you being taken to a public location, vulnerable and exposed, while I slowly and seductively administer your enema. Your body quivering with both excitement and embarrassment. And as I speak to you in a high-pitched baby voice, you feel a sense of comfort and arousal, knowing that you're completely under my control. Can't wait to make all your naughty fantasies come to life.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Your words alone are enough to make my heart race and my body ache with desire. The thought of being completely at your mercy, both physically and mentally, is a thrilling and intoxicating concept. I can't wait for you to take me on this erotic journey and fulfill all of my deepest desires.