Mommies it's my birthday in six days!

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
phoneamommysbabycam

Mommies it's my birthday in six days!

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

Mommies,

I can't believe that I will be turning 40 this coming Tuesday and was wondering if any of my mommies would love to give me some birthday spankings this coming Tuesday! Do any of my mommies want to throw me a birthday party as that would make my day very much? A fantasy I have always had is for all my phone a mommies to show up at my party with present in hand and in each present there was some type of spanking implement and also a package of either pampers, huggies or luvs diapers too. Each mommy would take their time letting me open their present and that mommy would use that spanking implement for the birthday spankings and then put me in a fresh diaper to celebrate my birthday. Now doesn't that sound like a lot of fun, mommies?

Baby Cammie
MommyJackie13

Re: Mommies it's my birthday in six days!

Post by MommyJackie13 »

I'm sure your bottom will be sore for weeks after all those birthday spankings you had yesterday! You were very good about taking all your spankings from me (and I'm sure the other mommies would say the same!)
Happy Birthday Baby!
Jenna2

Post by Jenna2 »

i hope you had a wonderful birthday cam!
SweetMimi

Post by SweetMimi »

I believe he was very happy with his birthday spankings! And I would get Cam a wooden paddle that was in the shape of a heart on the end. I could leave little hearts all over that bottom!
MommyJackie13

Post by MommyJackie13 »

I hope you have a special page in your baby book all about Baby Cam's big day of birthday spankings! How long was your bottom sore for, sugar?
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I'm sure that it was very sore! If it wasn't, it won't keep him from misbehaving for very long!