Do You Get Embarassed?

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
Baby Barbie

Do You Get Embarassed?

Post by Baby Barbie »

I love my diapers, and I've been wearing for sometime now. I still get embarrassed thinking about somebody finding out that I don't want to find out. Somedays that can kind of fun though. :<
sweetmommyJaney

Re: Do You Get Embarassed?

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

I like to make my aby girl do little tasks that will embarrass her! She Loves it!
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

I have little baby girls and boys that will blush bright red when they get embarrassed, then tell me later how much they enjoyed it. A little humiliation really goes a long way!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

A firm pat on a diapered bottom always gets a blush. Anybody who sees me do it thinks I'm being a little naughty, but baby knows it's a diaper check!
SweetMimi

Post by SweetMimi »

If you wear in public, I wouldn't worry about it too much. Most people don't pay all that much attention to other people. As long as you aren't purposefully sticking out your bottom you should be fine!
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Ooohhh I think all our little ones secretly like the embarrassment of getting caught in diapers 😊 definitely nothing to be embarrassed about, just remember mommy loves u regardless 😁
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Some need a little more encouragement, more of a gently push to get them to wear the diapers in public. They don't realize yet how much they will enjoy doing it!
Hard_PP_DiaperBaby

Post by Hard_PP_DiaperBaby »

Babies no get embarrassed. Me not shy or modest. Might do stuff to embarrass mommy tho HEHEHEHE :lol:
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Hard_PP_DiaperBaby wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:02 pm Babies no get embarrassed. Me not shy or modest. Might do stuff to embarrass mommy tho HEHEHEHE :lol:
Really?? Well, that might not go so well for you, DiaperBaby. There just might be a spanking in your future if you do something naughty to embarrass Mommy!
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

Diaper boy, if you think that you are going to embarrass Mommy and there won't be any consequences you are sadly mistaken my dear. That will be grounds for a week's worth of spanking on your little bottom until it turns Scarlet red. I will not tolerate any baby embarrassing me, raising their voice at me or thinking that what they want is priority. That has never been the case and it won't be the case now. You will know your place and you will act accordingly.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Is DiaperBaby going to need some punishment? It's just encouragement to make sure he behaves in the future!
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

Sometimes the embarrassment that babies feel is all a part of the fun. So many get their pee pees excited by a good dose of humiliation and embarrassment and I am so very happy to help with that. It is my absolute pleasure. Especially for the very naughty babies who absolutely deserve it.
daddydave

Post by daddydave »

I need a mommy to change my nappy
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

daddydave wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:14 pm I need a mommy to change my nappy
Aww, a crying baby! You need a mommy for hugs, as well as diaper changes.
LittleB

Post by LittleB »

I get a little embarassed when I get diaper pats or rubs on my diaper while mommy is cooing and giggling what a big baby I am and how I can't use the white thing in the bathroom anymore. Whats it called again?
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

The best part of humiliation is the fun of seeing my baby's face turn Scarlet Red, there are no words to fully describe the feeling that I get when I see this on my baby's face. It is simply priceless.