Mommies, do you have another job?

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
naughtyboyutah

Mommies, do you have another job?

Post by naughtyboyutah »

Mommies,

I am just curious to ask all of you if you have another job, what do you do? I do know that Mommy Star is a lawyer but besides that don't think I know what some of you other mommies do. I would love to hear about it.

Cameron
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

Well I am an ER nurse, although I am taking some time off from that for awhile. I was really getting burnt out. But I do love it and plan to return eventually.
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

I am a full time Mommy as of now. I have done different types of work though.
Lauren

Post by Lauren »

I am a full time mommy also. In real time and in phoneamommy! I love all my babies!! I couldn't ask for a better job than this.
babymarty

Post by babymarty »

Hummm..... A Lawyer? An ER Nurse? And 2 Full-Time Mommies? :shock:

We have a very wide varity of mommies. :D

Any Mommies in Law Enforcement, ie. "Mommy Cops"? :roll:

Humm... let's see..... Chasing down bad guys? Or changing diapers? :P

Either way, you are dealing with poop. :lol:
Mom Gina

Hello

Post by Mom Gina »

I am a full time mommy for job 1, and I run a day care as a 2nd Job,and I am a PhoneMommy for a 3rd Job. But I always have enough time to care for all my babys.

http://www.freewebs.com/ginamadison/index.htm
~*~ Soccer Mom Gina ~*~

http://www.freewebs.com/ginamadison/index.htm

~*~ 1-888-430-2010 ~*~
babymarty

Post by babymarty »

Daycare? That's awesome! :D

In my experence, the phone mommies who have been able to do my fantasy the way I like it, are "real" mommies who have either had lot's of kids, or worked in the daycare biz. :D

After all, my fantasy is about poopy diapers and "baby-talk", and that's something that daycare moms have plenty of experence with. :wink:
naughtyboyutah

About job question

Post by naughtyboyutah »

I am just curious but wondering if there was a job opening called professional spanker for bad boys, would any of you mommies take that job? All you would have to do is see bad boys on a regular basis and scold and spank them. Would any of you be interested in such a job? I think that would be cool.

Cameron
babymarty

Post by babymarty »

Actually Cameron, there is such a job. 8)

Although the women who do this are not "mommies" for the most part. :roll:

Many big cities have such places, the one I have heard about most often is in Washington DC. There, for about $200.00, women will pull down your pants, and beat your butt untill it's black and blue. They have paddles, whips, handcuffs, etc. :P

I have even heard that many Washington "big wigs" go there and get their butts blistered inbetween passing stupid laws that govern our lives. :twisted:

So yes Cameron, there are women who do nothing butt spank and beat the butts of middle-aged men in search of a good ass-whoopin. They do this Monday through Friday, 9 to 5, just like any other job.

Would any of the mommies here be interested in such a job? I doubt it. This ass-whippin job is not phone fantasy: it's real life, with real women tanning the hides of real men. These women are "up close" and personal in their work. These men are right there, with their pants around their ankles, as these women work them over with whips and paddles.

For $200.00 an hour/session, these women get to smell the all the smells these men make, as they cry, scream, piss, fart, and cum, as the women set their asses on fire. This is not a pleasent job. It takes a really different kind of woman, with a strong hand, and a strong gut, to be able to handle it. I doubt any of the phone mommies here would want to do that for a job, even at $200.00 a session.

So, next time you are in Washington DC, or a handfull of other cities, look them up, and get your ass beat for $200.00. It will be an ass-whoopin you won't soon forget. :roll:
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Funny post Marty. I especially liked the part about the Washington big wigs going in for their 'punishment'. To answer you Cam, I much prefer being a mommy to a professional spanker.
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

200 an hour? That's it? wow, I would charge twice that and no cumming allowed.

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
naughtyboyutah

After thinking about it...

Post by naughtyboyutah »

I have come to realize that I would much rather be spanked by my mommy than having a professional spanker spank me. The reason why I say this is that I believe that mommies are the most kind and caring when they do have to spank. They spank because they truly love their children and want the best for them. There is no other person I feel closest to than my mommies and that is the reason why this site is so precious to me is because having the opportunity to call other mommies who believe in spankings and talk to them about it and have them spank me is a dream come true and I really enjoy it. Thanks to all the mommies and babysitters I have been blessed to chat with about spankings and hope to in the near future talk to more of you.

Cameron
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

Cam, I totally agree with that. What we do here might be over the phone but to me is much more intimate. We are here as nurturing and caring mommies. Not just to beat someone black and blue while they cum. We get to know you guys personally as you get to know us to and we form bonds and friendships. That enviroment just seems cold and sleazy.
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
Naughty Nanny Ella

Post by Naughty Nanny Ella »

oh boy, I'd need to get some callouses on my hands first!

Ella
Call Nanny Ella when baby needs a sitter
1-888-430-2010

~My PhoneAMommy Profile~