AB Labor Day

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
mommyybarb

AB Labor Day

Post by mommyybarb »

How many of you naughty little ones acted up and got into trouble over the holiday weekend? I am sure more than a handful of you disobeyed your ABDL Mommies and ended up getting a hard, over the knee spanking to remind you of your manners!

To spice up the holiday where you are supposed to enjoy doing nothing, I had those misbehaving littles cleaning up the house and bringing me snacks while I kicked back in between spankings. :)
NannyBrenda

Re: AB Labor Day

Post by NannyBrenda »

Running a few errands is a good thing for the babies, keeps them from getting too spoiled! Spoiled babies get even more spankings, when that time could be better spent cuddling or playing out in the sandbox.
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I know a baby that got his diaper changed and his bottom spanked in front of everyone at a neighbor bbq! He was super embarrassed, let me tell you!
mommyybarb

Post by mommyybarb »

You are right about that, Brenda! Can't have spoiled babies that act up and wear Mommy's hand out!

And ohhh Tawny! I am sure that their cheeks were just as red as that little bottom after that! How humiliating for the whole neighborhood to see what a baby he was!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Oh, yes, Barb I don't think he could walk out of the house without a blush for a long time... but who could blame him for that! Some of neighborhood kids were teasing him for being a bigger baby than they were!
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Oh my seems the mommies had a good Labor Day, how about u little ones? Any babies have some stories to share with all of us about ur holiday festivities? 😉😁