Nice and Thick

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
mommyybarb

Nice and Thick

Post by mommyybarb »

I love making sure that my sweeties are always wearing something thick enough to keep all of their big messes from leaking down their legs and all over their clothes! I tend to double up on diapers when I have an extra messy baby. The thicker the diaper, the better in my opinion, and not just because of how adorable that diaper waddle is!
MommyJackie13

Re: Nice and Thick

Post by MommyJackie13 »

Aw there really is something extra adorable about seeing an adult baby totally immobilized by their diapered bottom! I also like to add pair of plastic pants on top to help with that chance of leaky messes, too.
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Multiple thick diapers are especially good, and enough of them keep the baby on their hands and knees crawling just like a baby needs to do!
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Definitely the thicker the better, a lot less mess for mommy to have to clean up and makes her little one a cute little waddling diapered baby 😁 and makes baby feel warm and safe 😊
mommyybarb

Post by mommyybarb »

I'm glad to know that all of the Mommies and I are making sure to keep those cute bottoms double up and properly diapered nice and thick to keep all those messes in their diapers!

Plastic pants are a go-to for me on top of those doubled up diapers!
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

There's nothing wrong with a few extra diapers, that's for sure. Three or four or five to give a baby that waddle you mentioned is wonderful! And plastic diaper covers during the winter keep those bottoms nice and warm.
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!