Powder, Lotion or Oil?

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
Veronika
Mommy

Strict and sadistic!

Post by Veronika »

Mmm, I think my fave is the nastiest thing I can find to degrade my little
diaper brat with by rubbing it mercilessly into his already filthy flesh! hehhehe
Pamper Crinkles

Post by Pamper Crinkles »

Of the three listed, I have to go with baby powder. It's so soft and silky and I love that the fragrance lasts and lasts well after it's rubbed into your skin. I love the idea of a mommy taking a big bottle of baby powder and sprinkling from head to my tippy tippy toes, front and back, with the whole bottle, rubbing it into my skin so that everyone can smell what a sweet baby I am :oops:

However, if we're being truthful about our favorite baby changing supplies that aren't diapers, I would be remiss not to mention my unending adoration of baby wipes :D Has there ever been a more perfect baby product? Soft and thick and they smell soooo good! I remember when I was a little one in the early 90s and my mother would always buy Baby Fresh wipes for my little sibling. They were my favorite because each wipe was decorated with little animal prints and quilted to look like a little blankie. I always imagined being wiped with one was like being cleaned with a little "baby blanket" and that always gave me funny feelings in my tummy :oops:

But baby wipes of course aren't just for gently cleaning poopy baby bottoms, but also sticky hands at the park and messy faces fresh from the highchair :D I would always see mommies carrying little travel packs of wipes in my littler years, always cleaning messy babies with them and making them smell sweet again after they got themselves messy. It always looked so nice, the image of a sweet loving mommy happily and dutifully keeping her baby clean. I think that's the picture of motherly love for a baby, that no matter how big a mess her little one makes inside or outside their pants that the mommy will always be happy and ready to clean her baby up :D
Love is a fresh baby wipe, a crinkly diaper, a sprinkling of powder, and a big kiss on the cheek!
mommybarb

Post by mommybarb »

I think that my favorite has to be baby powder! I've said it before, but it is just so soft and nice. And it smells so wonderful! My little ones always look happy to get it rubbed in too. :)

Also, how cool that this thread is still actively going! I love it!
XOXO,

Barb
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

You are so right Mommy Barb! :D

Nothing keeps a thread active on a ABDL forum like talking about Baby Powder! Even the babies who don't like making messes in their pants, they all seem to love getting their baby bottoms powdered with baby powder. :lol:

Here is a true, and a funny story. :wink:

My family (read, female members, mom, aunts, grandmas, etc.) always talked about when I learned how to talk, I would lay there naked on the changing table (or floor, where my mom changed me the most) and pull my legs back and beg my mom (or grandma) to powder my bottom saying in a toddler voice, "Mommy puleese powder me."

My family laughed and laughed at that for years after I was out of diapers. :oops:

But my grandmother on my moms side wasn't so amused.

She used to say, and she said this 1000's of times when I was growing up and someone in the family would remember when I was in diapers and bring that up in a conversation, my grandma would say (in an exasperated tone) quote,

"If he can lay there on that changing table, and say, 'Mommy please powder me', then he's way too big for diapers. WAY TOO BIG FOR DIAPERS."

(My grandmother believed that ALL children should be FULLY POTTY TRAINED by the time they reach 18 months. If a toddler was 18 months-old or older, then he or she was quote, "Way too big to be in diapers."

Yep, that's my wacky family! :lol:

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
Pamper Crinkles

Post by Pamper Crinkles »

Oh, that's just wrong, Little Stinky Britches! Being old enough to tell mommy you need to be wiped clean and freshly baby powdered doesn't mean you're too big for diapers! Babies learn to talk well before they're able to control their wettings and messings. It's a shame nobody in your family realized that :(
Love is a fresh baby wipe, a crinkly diaper, a sprinkling of powder, and a big kiss on the cheek!
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Mommy,

I prefer a combination of powder and lotion...oil I use when I want to make a number 3 sticky mess *giggles* I use lotion after every shower and only johnsons baby lotion and baby powder scented. For a diaper rash or to prevent it there is nothing better then desitin. I love the smeels each of these have. Really brings me back.
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

that is so true lilone, destin is the best for baby's bottom when getting a rash and johnsons baby oil and powder is the best all around products. Love the lotion too. I still use them myself today.. :D
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Yes mommy you are so right Desitin all over my lil baby hiney and otha parts and lotion all over my lil body and powder all in the diapee...woo eeee! Perfection!

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
mommybarb

Post by mommybarb »

I love all of it, myself! Getting to wipe and rub, powder and pat my little ones brings such a smile to my face! Great question though. All mommies do their diaper changes a little bit differently :)
XOXO,

Barb
NannyEllaMadison

Post by NannyEllaMadison »

Well there are different uses for each! I like baby oil after a bath. I like lotion for all over when needed, and powder goes everywhere!! I also use diaper rash cream!
Nanny Ella
Chrisie

Re: Powder, Lotion or Oil?

Post by Chrisie »

I would want a mommy who puts baby lotion on first and then puts baby powder on me. I will want a mommy who runs the lotion and powder in my bum bum.
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

I would lotion my little ones all over then baby powder their little behinds before a fresh diaper 😊 when I do use baby oil I prefer the lavender scented, smells so refreshing 😁 now my choice of diaper rash ointment is A&D, I have found it is the quickest at healing my little ones irritated diaper area 🙂
mommyybarb

Post by mommyybarb »

All great choices to use. This thread is still going strong, and that makes me happy :)

I do love baby powder, as I mentioned. It smells so sweet, and ensures that baby's skin is soft and dry to help prevent rashes. Lotion and oil add to the baby smell, and also keep their sensitive skin hydrated.