HELLO TO ALL LURKERS!

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
babymarty

HELLO TO ALL LURKERS!

Post by babymarty »

I have noticed that there is a HUGE NUMBER of "lurkers." (People who visit the site and read posts, but never bother to join or post themselves. :( )

(Sometimes, I'll be the only regestered member on line, but there will be 6 to 10 "guests" who are lurking in the shadows reading posts. :shock: )

Please, if you enjoy visiting this site, join us and post something yourself. :wink:

It's very easy, you can just think up a cute baby name (like "babymarty" or "pottypants"), register that name, and fill out a baby profile. You don't even have to tell us where you live, or anythiing else about yourself. (Although that would be nice. :roll: )

No one will know the "real you", in "real life" (i.e. family, friends, etc.) and you can come here and be the baby you have always wanted to be. :wink:

Please, you are among friends, don't be shy. :D

Be a member of our little diapered community! :D

Come out of the shadows, "de-lurk" yourself, and post all the things you have wanted to say about diapers and your mommy/baby fantasy.

You will be glad you did! :wink:
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

I agree babymarty. I love seeing all of the activity on the board, and you all would have more fun jumping in and posting with us. It's really a community about fun here and our mutal enjoyment of diapers,adult babies and everything involved. :)
Naughty Nanny Ella

Post by Naughty Nanny Ella »

I agree. Lurkers, come on out and introduce yourselves!

Ella
Call Nanny Ella when baby needs a sitter
1-888-430-2010

~My PhoneAMommy Profile~
mommy rebecca

Post by mommy rebecca »

wow Baby Marty... you are quite well spoken, and make a good point. I'm new to the forum, but look forward to getting to know everyone here, as well as sharing my lessons and administering lots of tlc!
Janey
Mommy

Post by Janey »

Thank you Baby Marty, once again you make a good point. We have a nice lil community here and we would love to see more people join us. We are like family here. And you will have lots of fun and good conversation too!
Naughty Nanny Ella

Post by Naughty Nanny Ella »

oh I also meant to say, baby marty, I'm sure there are many lurkers here but keep in mind that sometimes the unidentified visitors are bots. spam bots, most likely, LOL so while I know there are some lurkers out there that definitely need to introduce themselves, there are some that just never will because they aren't programmed to be polite like that.

Ella
Call Nanny Ella when baby needs a sitter
1-888-430-2010

~My PhoneAMommy Profile~
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere lurker lurker, Heeeeeeeeeeeeeere lurker lurker! We don't bite, okay maybe some of us do, but it's not like all the time, I promise. Jump on in and start posting, let us get to know you all.

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
MommyShirley

Post by MommyShirley »

I was a lurker, now I have straightened up and joined. I am so glad that I did too.For someone not too familiar with message boards and everything this place is easy to learn. Except how do I get a picture like other members? I tried and tried but I couldn't get it the right size.
Candy

Post by Candy »

Don't worry Shirley, I cannot figure out how to do it either. I just received my password again, I could not find it for the life of me. But now I'm here and ready to post my little fingers off. lol.
XOXO~ Candy Kisses
Glen

Post by Glen »

I quickly went in search of a online program that I mentioned in an older post sometime ago, that allows a person to take their standard picture and to resize it as an avatar picture without reducing the quality too much.. so now if you want to make a picture to use here as your avatar you can! and best of all its Free!

just head to http://www.shrinkpictures . com

remember to remove the spaces to go to the site.

good luck and have fun :wink:

Glen

p.s if this one doesnt work for you.. just go to a search engine and type avatar resize and dozens will be available to use and the majority are all free.
Illusions are usually better than reality but only when we believe in them...
PottyPants

Post by PottyPants »

I might be guilty of lurking for a while now. I'm sorry people. I'll try to change that as time permits.
Mommy, I made a big :oops: present :oops: for you.
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

yes Glen helped me put my pic on here, thanks again lil buddy
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Thank you Glen.I never knew how to add one either. I think I have a flower now. :)
MommyShirley

Post by MommyShirley »

I went to the site Glen and thank you for posting it. I still can't seem to get the hang of it. So Candy I suppose you and I will be without pictures. I will keep trying though.
Mama Liz

Post by Mama Liz »

I have come out of the shadows and decided to post more, I too was a lurker, but no MORE, the chains of lurkerdom have been broken.

Liz
Hearts and Hugs, Mama Liz

"What makes you think the whole world revolves around you?!" my mother said, as I slowly rotated to maintain eye contact."

http://mommylizabeth.wordpress.com
babymarty

Post by babymarty »

Amen sister! :lol:

Moma Liz has seen the light! Halalua! :lol:

I'm so glad you are posting again Lizabeth. I love you so much, I am going to post a special post of praise to you this weekend. I want to go into detail, and tell everyone what a wonderful mommy you are. :lol:

You are thoughtful, playful, and loving, and your voice.... that sweet, Southern, motherly voice, stays in your head long after the call is over.

I love doing calls with you Lizabeth! :D

On the phone, for those few minutes, you become the mommy I have always wanted. :D

Thank you! :D
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

Awwww Marty, Mommy Liz kicks butt (and pats them too lol). She is very sweet. I am so glad she makes you happy! YAY Marty and Mommy Liz!
I love you both.

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
babymarty

Post by babymarty »

Thank you so much Stacie! :D

I love you too! :D

I really enjoyed our calls, and I love reading your posts. You are a wonderful mommy/babysitter. We will do some more calls, I can assure you of that. :wink:

You know Stacie, although both you and Lizabeth have very different sounding voices, you are both very close in the way you do calls, which is why BOTH of you are my favorite mommies to do calls with.

Both YOU AND LIZABETH.......

(A) Really, really "get into" your roles as mommies. It is clear, that you both really enjoy your work as phone mommies. Your enjoyment comes across as you play your mommy/babysitter role with giggles and playfullness, that only comes from someone who really enjoys "baby-talking" and talking about poopy diapers..... just like a "real" mother would with a "real" baby.

(B) You both carefully listen to what we have to say, and carefully play out our fantasy EXCATLY the way we want it. Some mommies really don't listen to what their callers are telling them, and as a result, they don't play the role the way the caller wanted. But you and Lizabeth play out our fantasies EXCATLY the way we want, and that makes for a very happy baby. :D

STACIE AND LIZABETH ROCK!!!!!!! 8)

I love you both! :D
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

So glad to see you posting Lizabeth. I know the babies will agree with me. :)
babymarty

Post by babymarty »

Amen! :D

Preach it Sister Scarlet! :D

You are soooooooooo right! :lol: