Best Way To Sissify Someone?

There is no better place then Phone A Mommy to talk abut your your Sissy & Feminization needs!
NannyBrenda

Best Way To Sissify Someone?

Post by NannyBrenda »

I really can't decide what is the best way to turn a man into a full-fledge sissy. Depends on the man, I suppose! Could be a little blackmail, a little humiliation, tricking them into putting on a dress for fun, then convincing them that's what is best for them!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Tawny

Re: Best Way To Sissify Someone?

Post by Tawny »

Hypnotism works wonders too, Brenda. They start to act the way I want them to act, and all it takes is a few particular trigger words. ;)
Matt89

Post by Matt89 »

NannyBrenda wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:07 pm I really can't decide what is the best way to turn a man into a full-fledge sissy. Depends on the man, I suppose! Could be a little blackmail, a little humiliation, tricking them into putting on a dress for fun, then convincing them that's what is best for them!
Blackmail by itself would be effective, but only for so long. On the other hand blackmail and humiliation would go a long way if he's actually turned on, and the turn on is associated with them, and what's being done to him. If that's the situation then you have him for life
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Matt89 wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:25 am
NannyBrenda wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:07 pm I really can't decide what is the best way to turn a man into a full-fledge sissy. Depends on the man, I suppose! Could be a little blackmail, a little humiliation, tricking them into putting on a dress for fun, then convincing them that's what is best for them!
Blackmail by itself would be effective, but only for so long. On the other hand blackmail and humiliation would go a long way if he's actually turned on, and the turn on is associated with them, and what's being done to him. If that's the situation then you have him for life
You've got a very good point, Matt89. If you hook somebody to something, even if they know better, they won't be able to stop themselves from coming back for more. I know quite a few fellas that find themselves in that predicament!
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

I really enjoy forced feminization very much as I am pulling out to the surface what the person really is on the inside and to watch them flourish as their true self is absolutely rewarding!
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Dommy Scarlet wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:11 pm I really enjoy forced feminization very much as I am pulling out to the surface what the person really is on the inside and to watch them flourish as their true self is absolutely rewarding!
It is, isn't it? They get fussy at first, "I'm really a man!" and all that noise. In the end, though, they admit that feminization was the right thing for them, begrudging or not.
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!