How Do You Feel About Public Humiliation?

Ready to be humiliated in that mess Adult diaper? Come tell us about your Diaper Humiliation stories and we can shore ours!
Tawny

How Do You Feel About Public Humiliation?

Post by Tawny »

Some babies like it, some babies don't. Which side are you on, and why?
NannyBrenda

Re: How Do You Feel About Public Humiliation?

Post by NannyBrenda »

For me it depends on the baby. Some don't need it, and it just makes them feel horrible and not in a good way. But for others that humiliation is something that they need and like, at the same time that they are blushing from it.
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

All true, Brenda. What's really important is what Mommy wants. :D :wink:
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

One of my absolute favorites is putting a naughty and bad behaved baby through public humiliation. Not only is it usually a fitting punishment but the memories usually last a lifetime. The degradation that the baby feels is so psychological that even when he attempts to have a dream, nightmares flash before his eyes and he will relive it all over again.
sissytonya

Post by sissytonya »

Personally I like to keep it to myself in my own home. Although a dose of public humiliation does serve a purpose. I do agree it lasts a lifetime as Ms. Scarlet pointed out.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

sissytonya wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:30 pm Personally I like to keep it to myself in my own home. Although a dose of public humiliation does serve a purpose. I do agree it lasts a lifetime as Ms. Scarlet pointed out.
You are absolutely right, public humiliation does serve a purpose, sissy tonya. But you get more than enough of that at home, at certain times, don't you? :wink:
Pluttis

Post by Pluttis »

My nanny once forced me to have a tshirt with Pampers logo on. We got to a mall and she forced me to buy baby powder and go to a cashier and pay for it with no jacket to cover the pampers logo.
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Pluttis wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:02 am My nanny once forced me to have a tshirt with Pampers logo on. We got to a mall and she forced me to buy baby powder and go to a cashier and pay for it with no jacket to cover the pampers logo.
Wow! I bet you were red as a tomato! Did you feel dizzy from all that blood rushing to your cheeks?
Pluttis

Post by Pluttis »

I don't remeber exactly what I feelt, but it did feel like a managed to climb over a new big steep daring to do that and it feelt good afterwards. Now I would have liked the lady to pat my bottom and ask how babys diapers is doing.
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Pluttis wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:37 am I don't remeber exactly what I feelt, but it did feel like a managed to climb over a new big steep daring to do that and it feelt good afterwards. Now I would have liked the lady to pat my bottom and ask how babys diapers is doing.
That would have definitely ended that off a high note, that's for sure. She shouldn't be quiet about it either, what would be the point if no one heard it?
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Pluttis wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:37 am I don't remeber exactly what I feelt, but it did feel like a managed to climb over a new big steep daring to do that and it feelt good afterwards. Now I would have liked the lady to pat my bottom and ask how babys diapers is doing.
It always feels good to do something daring! I think the next time you need to wear a shirt that says "I Love My Pampers!" I'm sure that would get some attention.