Happy Spanksgiving - Get Your Bottoms Ready

Uh Oh does baby needsto get a spanking from Mommy? Tell us all about your spanking stories and fantasies and Phone A Mommy will share ours!
Dommy Scarlet

Happy Spanksgiving - Get Your Bottoms Ready

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

You don't need the traditional holiday, for this week get ready to have a Happy Spanksgiving where your bottom will be the object on the menu for a spanking. Don't be afraid, all of us Mommies will be here to take care of those bottoms the way that they deserve to be treated. Bottoms up!
Tawny

Re: Happy Spanksgiving - Get Your Bottoms Ready

Post by Tawny »

Bottoms up, indeed! I gave out more than a few spankings during Thanksgiving, and I'm sure that Christmas won't be any different. Something about the holidays just brings out the naughty!
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Yeah, come the holidays spankings get handed out like chocolate chip cookies! But we have to do what we have to do to keep the little buggers in line.
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Holiday cheer, indeed! It seems you’ve been spreading some festive fun with those spankings. I bet Christmas will be just as thrilling. There’s something undeniably tempting about the holidays, making every touch and tease even more irresistible. Can’t wait to hear about the seasonal indulgences!
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Sounds like your holiday season is going to be delightfully wild! Thanksgiving must’ve been quite the thrill with those spankings. I can only imagine what Christmas has in store. If the festive spirit is anything like your naughty side, it's going to be incredibly steamy and unforgettable!