Acceptance

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
LittleB

Acceptance

Post by LittleB »

This one goes out to all the mommies or bigs, or littles out there. Here it goes....

I struggle so much with my adult baby side. The fact that deep down I love wearing diapers, and acting like a baby and being treated like one. I just feel so ashamed of it all. So much judgement upon myself like I'm someone kind of weirdo. I just want to be happy and accept all parts of myself including my adult baby/little side. Cause their are days when its too much being an adult responsibilities and I just want to be changed into a diaper and some cute outfit and whisked away to the nursery to be taken care of. Its just so difficult at times. I'm just wondering if anyone has any advice or suggestions or comments or anything?
I'll step off the soapbox and waddle/crawl away.
candymadison14

Re: Acceptance

Post by candymadison14 »

Oh honey u should definitely embrace every aspect of who u r. Don’t b ashamed of ur little side or the fact that U love to wear diapers and b treated like the little baby U r!
And remember most of those out there judging u, wish they could b happy and free like u and enjoy being a baby and having someone take care of all their needs.
So keep ur head up and don’t let any one change u...unless it’s ur diaper hehe 😜
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

All of the mommies here accept you just the way you are so don't worry about who doesn't as long as we do that is what matters, so cheer up and make that frown turn upside down.
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

We take you as you are so no worries as whenever you talk to us mommies we will always accept you and treat you the way that you need to be treated.
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Yes indeed, mommies are here to love and accept babies just the way they are and you can tell mommy anything that is on your minds and we will listen and make sure that you know that your secrets or concerns are always safe with mommy.
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Yes indeed, mommies are here to love and accept babies just the way they are and you can tell mommy anything that is on your minds and we will listen and make sure that you know that your secrets or concerns are always safe with mommy.
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

Little B, stop worrying about things that you don't need to worry about - if there is something that mommy needs for you to do just be a good little baby and follow along with what you are told to do.
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

No more need to struggle as Mommy Tawny is here to take care of all of your needs and make you feel like the adult baby that you are.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

I think I have already told you this, dear, but it still stands true when I tell you that you are fine the way you are. Folks may not understand it, and they really don't need to for you to keep doing what you're doing. Enjoy those diapers!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Staceymadison3

Post by Staceymadison3 »

Oh that’s is great, that the mommies here accept every part of the abdl fetish. We can be ourselves with no repercussions and the mommies here are all fantastic ❤️
LittleB

Post by LittleB »

Wow! Thank you so much for all of your, love, acceptance, and support. I accept now that I love being a big baby boy. I love my little baby/toddler space and enjoy wearing diapers and will never ever give them up. No one can change me, unless...I've got a droopy diapee. Hehe 👶🍼
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Oohh so glad to hear that lilb and mommy will never tire of changing those droopy diapees 😜 hopefully all other little ones out there realize the same thing and stop worrying about what others think 🤗