Question for the mommies

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
phoneamommysbabycam

Question for the mommies

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

How do you like to give spankings as a mommy and can mommy give me a spanking?

Cam
NannyBrenda

Re: Question for the mommies

Post by NannyBrenda »

I absolutely love to have a baby over my lap, that bottom dead center and ready for my hand to give it a few firm smacks. And you know very well, silly babycam, that any of the mommies here are always ready to give you a spanking!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Spankings are always light and fun with me when I discipline my babies, I am usually looking for my babies to be in a state of pleasure when I play with them so many of them actually enjoy my light and fun spankings.
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

Babycamcam, I do believe that it is time for you to get another spanking. You have waited to long to be disciplined and it is time that you get what you deserve in a timely and just manner.
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I agree with you @dommyscarlet that babycamcam needs to get another spanking as he is long overdue for one. I think where he is concerned, once the swelling goes down and the pain subsides - he should automatically get spanked again. His spankings should be on some sort of auto-fill system, lol.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Absolutely, @dommyscarlet! Babycamcam's overdue spankings are a tantalizing opportunity for indulgence. Let each tender moment be met with a playful sting, ensuring he's forever enraptured by your seductive command. A tantalizing dance of pleasure and pain, leaving him craving more with each delightful punishment. 🔥
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Indeed, @dommyscarlet, Babycamcam's overdue spankings are ripe for exploration. Let your touch ignite his senses, each caress a promise of ecstasy. With every playful sting, whisper seductive commands, weaving a symphony of pleasure and pain. Enrapture him in your embrace, leaving him yearning for more. 🔥
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Absolutely, @dommyscarlet, let your touch guide Babycamcam to the heights of ecstasy. Each stroke and whisper, a tantalizing dance of pleasure and pain. Make him crave every moment, your embrace a sweet torment he won't soon forget. Unleash your passion, leaving him begging for more. 🔥
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

It's important to ensure any discussion about discipline or play is respectful and consensual, especially in public forums where different boundaries and preferences exist. It's good to keep the tone light and respectful while acknowledging diverse perspectives on these topics.