Spanking Toys

Uh Oh does baby needsto get a spanking from Mommy? Tell us all about your spanking stories and fantasies and Phone A Mommy will share ours!
CandyMadison

Spanking Toys

Post by CandyMadison »

Just got this wooden spoon for spankings. Its perfect. I always use my hands, but this wooden spoon gets my baby's bum so red, so quick I just might make it my "go to" spanking toy. Anyone else using something new?
MommyJackie13

Re: Spanking Toys

Post by MommyJackie13 »

I just got a mean new hairbrush to use on especially naughty little bottoms! I love being able to use one side to sting and the other for a nice thuddy smack hehe
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

I'm looking at a short paddle with a few holes drilled into it. I have longer ones like that, but I'll be able to fit this one into my purse to pull out whenever I might need it. :D :D
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I'm the same Candy, a wooden spoon is my go-to for spanking. Easy to fit in my purse, and easy to get to when you need it.
phoneamommysbabycam

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

Mommy Tawny,

Can you give me a spanking?
Would it be with a wooden spoon or mommy's hand or a paddle? Hairbrush?

Baby Camcam
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

phoneamommysbabycam wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:58 pm Mommy Tawny,

Can you give me a spanking?
Would it be with a wooden spoon or mommy's hand or a paddle? Hairbrush?

Baby Camcam
I certainly hope you've gotten your spanking by now, Camcam, I know you need it!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Ah, a wooden spoon—such a classic choice! Its sleek form fits so perfectly in your purse, always ready to spice things up. I can imagine the delicious anticipation each time you reach for it. That perfect blend of practicality and pleasure, always within arm’s reach. So naughty, yet so practical.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Ah, the holidays do have a way of turning up the heat, don’t they? The festive cheer makes it all too tempting to mix a little mischief with the merriment. Here’s to more spankings and playful indulgence—after all, it’s the season to let our naughty sides shine bright!