Autumn is Here

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Autumn is Here

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

:D What are some of the activities that you all love to do this time of year? I love going to the pumpkin patch and seeing all of the decorations. I also like baking pumpkin bread and pies. Made some of the bread Sunday. What is everyone excited about now that itis fall?
babymarty

Post by babymarty »

Our falls in Phoenix are the reverse of what you guys experence back east. :lol:

After a long, long, blistering "blast-furnace" summer with temps over 116, we are happy and dancing in the streets that things have "cooled down" to the mid 90's. :lol:

Soon, in Nov. and Dec., the temp will cool down to the 80's, and if we are lucky, we may see a "cooling trend" down to the 70's. :roll:

Yes, Arizona is a very different place to live. :wink:

No pumpkins for us! Just highs in the 90's, and we are digin it after 5 months of 116 degrees. 8)
roch879

Post by roch879 »

fall means to me, coming close to the end of construction season and the begining of winter of where we have to try and get thru snow storms and try to start my car in -20 below temps :) also i love to remember thanksgiving is coming and so is christmas ;) ;) ;)
naughtyboyutah

what I love about the fall

Post by naughtyboyutah »

For me, the thing I love the most about the fall is all the new tv shows that come on and survivor the new season is starting and of course the nfl football season is starting. I just love the weather too and seeing the leaves change colors. It just makes me thankful to God for creating such wonderful seasons. It is great!

Cameron
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

Fall also means the pumpkin patch for me. I go with my family to this great lil petting zoo that has a great big pumpkin patch. Fall means family, I spend alot of time with my family during this season.
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Thank you for answering everyone. I love reading everyone's fall traditions.
Naughty Nanny Ella

Post by Naughty Nanny Ella »

I live by the seasons. Fall to me means a thorough cleaning of the house including all floors and walls! Also, stocking up my cupboards and my freezer with all the good stuff that is fresh this time of year. That way I can stay home and cozy all winter long, LOL

Ella
Call Nanny Ella when baby needs a sitter
1-888-430-2010

~My PhoneAMommy Profile~
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

I like to do it when it gets cold :P
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
pinkluvs

I love Autumn

Post by pinkluvs »

Autumn is my favorite season. The weather gets cooler, the leaves start to change, there's a little rain, and there's always getting nice and cozy with a good book next to the fireplace :D
Ah, a nice cold night with the north wind blowing, a good fire going, and a nice book to read by lamp light. That and a nice kitty asleep in your lap!
PottyPants

Post by PottyPants »

Fall, what a wonderful time of the year. Temps get cooler, Leaves start changing, Football opens, Nascar's chase is going on, and Hunting season opens again. :D May not be a popular thing here, but there is nothing like being in the woods on a crisp fall day hunting the game that is in season at the time.
Mommy, I made a big :oops: present :oops: for you.
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

I also like to drink the blood of innocents, but that's just me.
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"