Wanted: Naughty Sissies

What are you searching for? did you need something that you can't seem to find? Then your in the perfect place, anything your little abdl heart desires!
MommyJackie13

Wanted: Naughty Sissies

Post by MommyJackie13 »

I want to train some new needy sissies to be good girls for me! If you've been dying to take your panty secret out of the bedroom, come play with me ;)
sissytonya

Re: Wanted: Naughty Sissies

Post by sissytonya »

I am not new but I am long overdue for a session I do need to figure out when we can make it happen.
mommyybarb

Post by mommyybarb »

sissytonya, it sounds like you need to give a mommy a call so that you can get all dolled up like the pretty little sissy you are!
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Sissy Tonya is most definitely overdue for a call. Need to clear your mind, don't you dear? :wink:
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

What exactly are you waiting for Sissy Tonya? There is no memo to be had. You need to call and receive your training. It is indeed long overdue.
SissybabyRoxie

Post by SissybabyRoxie »

Roxie would wuv to be trained even more as a sissy baby girl
Mommy Vicky

Post by Mommy Vicky »

Where are all the naughty sissies that need to be dressed and spanked?
Baby-Erica

Post by Baby-Erica »

Mommy Vicky wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:27 pm Where are all the naughty sissies that need to be dressed and spanked?

Me please
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

The naughty sissies are everywhere, craving to be dressed in frilly lingerie and disciplined with a firm hand. They long for the embarrassment and pleasure of being spanked, knowing it will satisfy their desires to be submissive and fulfill their deepest fantasies. They await their strict mistress or master to teach them obedience and bring out their inner sissy.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

The thought of being a strict mistress bringing out the sissy in someone is definitely alluring. There's something so satisfying about indulging in their submissive desires and showing them the joys of discipline. It's a pleasure to see them transformed into their true selves under our guidance.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

It's true, being a strict mistress allows for a unique power exchange dynamic where the sissy is able to fully embrace and embody their submissive desires. It's a beautiful process to witness and be a part of, as we guide them on their journey towards self-discovery and self-acceptance. The satisfaction that comes from seeing them transform into their true selves is unmatched.
Baby-Erica

Post by Baby-Erica »

MommyJackie can you train me to be a good girl? I don't know what it means to be good. I can get into trouble easily and escape before I get punished.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Delve into the sinful world of sissy desires as these naughty submissives eagerly beg for their punishment in frilly lingerie. Let your imagination run wild as you envision their blushing cheeks and trembling bodies, craving the firm hand of their strict mistress or master. With each spanking, they find themselves surrendering to their submissive desires and fulfilling their wildest fantasies. Succumb to the heat and passion of these sissy submissives as they surrender to their ultimate pleasure.