If I Can Plug Your Hole With An Item As You Are Wearing A Dress, What Would It Be?

There is no better place then Phone A Mommy to talk abut your your Sissy & Feminization needs!
Tawny

If I Can Plug Your Hole With An Item As You Are Wearing A Dress, What Would It Be?

Post by Tawny »

So many sissies and so little time. A lot of you love the glitz and the glamour of dressing up like a pretty princess and that is totally fine. But, there are others who want to feel the domination of a mommy while you get to select what item that you would want to have shoved inside of your little bottom. Don't take too long to choose what I am going to put in there. Tell me your favorite item. What is it?
NannyBrenda

Re: If I Can Plug Your Hole With An Item As You Are Wearing A Dress, What Would It Be?

Post by NannyBrenda »

If it's a sissy, you've got to have a plug that has a sparkling jewel set in the end! Extra pretty AND humiliating!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Baby-Erica

Re: If I Can Plug Your Hole With An Item As You Are Wearing A Dress, What Would It Be?

Post by Baby-Erica »

Whatever you want mommy.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Well, for those of you who love being sissies and indulging in the glitz and glam of dressing up like a pretty princess, I am here to fulfill your desires. However, there are some of you who want something a little more intense and thrilling - the domination of a mommy. And to make things even more exciting, you get to choose what item will be used to penetrate your little bottom. But don't take too long to decide, because I can't wait to fulfill your deepest desires. So tell me, what is your ultimate favorite toy?
MNdiaperedSissy

Post by MNdiaperedSissy »

I like when I have to wearing a pass trough butt plug. goes by several name butt tunnel hollow butt plug. But with that and a catheter in place, i will have no other choice other then being in a diaper.
Baby-Erica

Post by Baby-Erica »

MNdiaperedSissy wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:18 pm I like when I have to wearing a pass trough butt plug. goes by several name butt tunnel hollow butt plug. But with that and a catheter in place, i will have no other choice other then being in a diaper.
The sense of no control of any bodily fluids can be quite embarrassing, yet fun.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Baby-Erica wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:45 am
MNdiaperedSissy wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:18 pm I like when I have to wearing a pass trough butt plug. goes by several name butt tunnel hollow butt plug. But with that and a catheter in place, i will have no other choice other then being in a diaper.
The sense of no control of any bodily fluids can be quite embarrassing, yet fun.
Yes, and that embarrassment is half of the fun all by itself. ;)
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Picture your sub or game partner in a tight fitting outfit, with a prominent bulge at their backside. As you approach them, you notice a small but noticeable plug protruding from between their cheeks, leaving them exposed and vulnerable. As you get closer, they turn around to reveal a pass-through tunnel, with a clear view of their backdoor. With a mischievous glint in their eyes, they indicate that they are also wearing a catheter, showing their complete surrender and submission to you. Being forced to wear this combination leaves them feeling completely at your mercy, at the mercy of their own body's functions, and ready to be taken on a wild and exciting journey with you as their guide.
BabyneedMommy

Post by BabyneedMommy »

To have a thick tiger tail butt plug in my bottom
Baby-Erica

Post by Baby-Erica »

Tomorrow I am getting an inflatable butt plug that you can put water in it as an enema. Looking to having some fun. I have had an enema, but never tried an inflatable plug. Anyone ever give it or receive one if these?