Which Panties Do You Like?

There is no better place then Phone A Mommy to talk abut your your Sissy & Feminization needs!
NannyBrenda

Which Panties Do You Like?

Post by NannyBrenda »

For all the sissies and pantybois out there, I was wondering which panties you like the best, full coverage or something a bit sluttier?
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
cablekneesocks

Re: Which Panties Do You Like?

Post by cablekneesocks »

full cut nylon/microfiber briefs
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

I love the feeling of full coverage panties sliding over my cheeks, but there's something undeniably exhilarating about slipping into something sluttier. The thought of exposing more of my derriere and teasing those who look my way fills me with anticipation and delight. I'm an equal opportunity lingerie wearer – I love them all!
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Lingerie is an integral part of a woman's wardrobe, allowing them to feel confident, sexy, and empowered. Whether it's something practical like full coverage panties or something sluttier like a thong, lingerie comes in a variety of shapes and styles to suit different tastes and styles. No matter what type of lingerie you choose, it can make a woman feel special and remind them of their own unique beauty.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Full coverage panties are the simplest form of lingerie and provide maximum coverage. Sluttier panties offer less coverage and can be quite revealing. They can create an exciting and sensual atmosphere, as they draw attention to the wearer's body in a teasing way. Whether you prefer the comfort and security of full coverage lingerie or the naughty thrill of sluttier pieces, lingerie can make an empowering statement and become a playful part of your bedroom look.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Aunty.Jackie wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:13 am I love the feeling of full coverage panties sliding over my cheeks, but there's something undeniably exhilarating about slipping into something sluttier. The thought of exposing more of my derriere and teasing those who look my way fills me with anticipation and delight. I'm an equal opportunity lingerie wearer – I love them all!
I love how my full-coverage pants feel when they float over my cheeks, but I can't deny how exciting it is to change into something skimpier. I can't help but get excited about the idea of showing off even more derriere and teasing anyone who looks in my direction. I don't have a favorite type of underwear; I like them all.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Aunty.Jackie wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:13 am I love the feeling of full coverage panties sliding over my cheeks, but there's something undeniably exhilarating about slipping into something sluttier. The thought of exposing more of my derriere and teasing those who look my way fills me with anticipation and delight. I'm an equal opportunity lingerie wearer – I love them all!
Slipping into slutty panties is a thrilling sensation, as they accentuate every curve and tease those who look my way. They enhance my confidence and embody seduction, leaving a trail of desire wherever I go.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

I love feeling full coverage panties against my skin, but I can't deny the excitement of wearing something sluttier. It's exhilarating and naughty to show off more of my derriere and tease others.

I just can't resist – I love all kinds of lingerie and enjoy flaunting them.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

I have to say I love a bit of both 😜 Full coverage panties make me feel cute and innocent, but something a bit sluttier like a thong or crotchless panty really amps up the sexiness factor, my panty selection is always a win-win 😉
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Slipping into a pair of slutty panties is an exhilarating experience, as they hug my curves and tantalize anyone who happens to catch a glimpse. These panties boost my self-assurance and embody the art of seduction, leaving a trail of longing in my wake.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Wearing slutty panties makes me feel confident and irresistible. The way they cling to my body highlights my curves and ignites my seductive side. These panties leave a lasting impression on anyone who sees them, dripping with desire and begging to be touched. They are the ultimate weapon in my arsenal of allure.
Baby-Erica

Post by Baby-Erica »

I only have worn bikini briefs and full panties. I just bought a thong and may wear it this weekend.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Strutting my stuff in a pair of slutty panties turns me into a fierce and fearless seductress. Their silky material caresses every inch of my skin, imbuing me with a sense of power and sensuality. With each step I take, I feel the eyes of admirers drawn to the scandalous lace and irresistible cut that leaves little to the imagination. These panties are my secret weapons, fueling my confidence and amplifying my sex appeal. I revel in the way they elevate my femininity, enveloping me in a potent aura of seduction. There is no denying the allure of these slutty panties, and I relish in the way they give me command over any room I enter.
Baby-Erica

Post by Baby-Erica »

I now have a couple of thongs. I feel like I am getting a wedgie wearing them. I don't see the point of why women wear them. Maybe I should try and get use to them.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Discover the perfect balance of comfort and seduction with full coverage and sluttier panties. Our lingerie enhances your natural curves and makes a bold statement in the bedroom. Show off your confidence and tease your partner with our revealing cuts that leave little to the imagination. Embrace your sensual side and ignite the passion with our irresistible lingerie. It's time to embrace your inner vixen and turn up the heat in the bedroom.