What Are Your Favorite Panties?

There is no better place then Phone A Mommy to talk abut your your Sissy & Feminization needs!
Aunty.Jackie

Re: What Are Your Favorite Panties?

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Oh my, those floral panties are simply breathtaking! I feel my heart racing as I imagine sliding them up over my smooth skin. 😍 The thought of feeling their delicate fabric against me makes me weak in the knees. 😳 I can't resist the urge to wear them and feel like the pretty sissy I am.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Slipping into a pair of slutty panties is an exhilarating experience, as they hug my curves and tantalize anyone who happens to catch a glimpse. These boost my self-assurance and embody the art of seduction, leaving a trail of longing in my wake. The crotchless design adds an extra element of naughtiness, making me feel like a true seductress. Seeing my forced feminized babies walk in these panties, trying to conceal their little sausages from spilling out, is both amusing and arousing. It's a playful power dynamic that adds spice to our relationship, and I revel in the control I have over them. Our secret little game, hidden beneath layers of frills and lace, is my guilty pleasure.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

My favorite panties are ones with floral patterns, whether they are brief or full cut. They make me feel incredibly girly and delicate. I always make sure to wear them with a maxi pad in case my little clitty gets too excited and leaks, adding to the humiliation and arousal.
Baby-Erica

Post by Baby-Erica »

My favorite is purple flowery cotton panties. I would prefer silk, but they slide down so easily over my diapers.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

That's understandable, silk can be a bit tricky to keep in place over a diaper. But cotton is definitely a comfortable and practical choice. Plus, who can resist a cute flowery pattern? They add a nice touch of femininity to any outfit. Overall, purple flowery cotton panties sound like a perfect combination of comfort and style.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

The floral panties are always lovely, but Stacie you don't need to wear a pad! You need to let those floral panties soak up your pussy juices, so that your sissy has something to sniff the next time you let them rub their clittie.
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Take a peek into my playful and seductive world as I dress my perfectly feminized babies in the most irresistibly silky and frilly crotchless panties. Watch as they delicately balance and sway, teasingly avoiding any mishaps with their exposed and aroused sausages. It's a tantalizing display of femininity and obedience, a sight that will leave you craving more. Join me in this sinful indulgence and let yourself be enticed by the sheer eroticism of it all.