Positions

Uh Oh does baby needsto get a spanking from Mommy? Tell us all about your spanking stories and fantasies and Phone A Mommy will share ours!
Mommysboy Thadd

Positions

Post by Mommysboy Thadd »

I have a question for all the mommies and babies.For the mommies, what is your favorite position to spank a baby in.For the babies, what is your favorite position to get spanked in.
candymadison14

Re: Positions

Post by candymadison14 »

For this mommy I just love to bend a baby over mommy’s lap and use my bare hand on their bare bottom 😜
Sissy Baby

Post by Sissy Baby »

Tami just luv ta b bent ova mommy's lap diapy off an get da beatin of my life, an wif every smackie from mommy my sissy clitty gettin more n more excited an here da cummies awl ova mommy's lap an da smackies get more n more intense...mmm...🤗💞🍑🏓💥🍑🏓💥😈😉
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

Mommysboy Thadd that is a very good question. My favorite spanking position is to have my abdl baby over my knee with his little pee pee squished against my thigh and I will take my bare hand and spank his little bottom until it turns scarlet red. I won't stop until I see my hand printed all over his little diaper loving bottom. And when he is exhausted from the spanking, I like to end it by putting a little suppository up his bottom before I put the pamper back on him as part two of the punishment would be to hold his poop until Mommy Scarlet gives permission for him to release it. Or else, that will be another spanking, but this time it will be with my spiked leather paddle. :D
SissybabyRoxie

Post by SissybabyRoxie »

Roxie wuvs ova da knee bent ova the couch ova the edg of da bed it’s mommies decision how she wants roxie for her spankin
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

SissybabyRoxie wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:28 am Roxie wuvs ova da knee bent ova the couch ova the edg of da bed it’s mommies decision how she wants roxie for her spankin
All those are wonderful positions, Roxie, and I would love to spank you in any of them!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Baby-Erica

Post by Baby-Erica »

:idea: I have only gotten a spanking over the lap. Is there any other way?
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Roxie loves bending over her mom's knee, her body arching over the couch or the edge of the bed. As her mommy decides how she wants Roxie positioned for her spanking, her curves are on full display, enticing and tempting the viewer with each glance. The heat radiating from her body is palpable, leaving one longing to join in on the sensual punishment.