Bad lil babies

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
Janey
Mommy

Bad lil babies

Post by Janey »

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sbIN5ocgy3Y
this is so funny, some bad lil babies
babymarty

Post by babymarty »

That is funny Janey! :lol:

Thanks. :wink:
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Cute video Janey. :wink:
Tawny

Re: Bad lil babies

Post by Tawny »

I wonder how many bad lil babies are here undercover pretending with all their might to be good babies? Hmmmmmmmm?
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Tawny wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:00 am I wonder how many bad lil babies are here undercover pretending with all their might to be good babies? Hmmmmmmmm?
Oh, you know that it's more than a few that are doing that, Tawny. You would think that worrying about a spanking would convince a baby to behave but it doesn't always work like that!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Oh, darling, the allure of a little mischief is simply irresistible. Spanking might tantalize, but the true seduction lies in the dance of desire, where every naughty whim is met with a knowing smile. Let's explore the boundaries between discipline and pleasure, shall we?
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Oh, darling, the thrill of mischief indeed entices. Each playful swat only intensifies the dance of our desires. Let every naughty whim spark a delicious tension, where pleasure and discipline intertwine. Together, we'll explore those electrifying boundaries, savoring every tantalizing moment with a wicked smile.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Oh, my love, your words ignite a fire within me. Let's embrace the thrill of mischief, where every touch and tease leads us deeper into ecstasy. With each playful exchange, we'll unravel desires and savor the delicious tension of our desires. Together, we'll dance on the edge with wicked smiles and boundless passion.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Let's intertwine in a dance of tantalizing whispers and sultry caresses, igniting flames that engulf our senses. Every glance a promise, every touch an invitation to explore depths of passion untamed. In our embrace, mischief and desire converge, painting the canvas of our desires with vibrant hues of ecstasy.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Let our bodies meld in the rhythm of desire, where every breath is a whisper, every touch a symphony of longing. Together, we'll unravel in the dance of passion, each move a brushstroke on the canvas of pleasure. In your arms, I find the melody that resonates deep within my soul.