I'm new here

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
Sissykrystal

I'm new here

Post by Sissykrystal »

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum and hope to make some like minded friends here. I'm so bummed out right now too, it seems that
Diaperspace.com is gone if any of you were members on that site do you know why they shut down. I've never met so many awesome Diaper friends before in my life. I'm going to miss Diaperspace soooo much, it's like I lost the most important part of my life.

Sissy Krystal

:cry:
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

Hiya hun, and welcome. Is that you in your avatar pic? Cuz if so...omg you are sooooooooooo flippin cute! I hope you enjoy yourself here love. You have a great day. As far as DS is concerned, they are dealing with some heavy duty issues at the moment and I know Cali and crew are doing their best to get it back up and working. So just hang in there sweetie pie and hopefully it will be back up and running soon. I miss it as well :( . I had a great time over there. And I thought I recognized you lol. :)

Hugs,

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
MommieSara

Welcome!

Post by MommieSara »

Hi hun, Diaper Space is not gone forever, it will be back up Im sure this happened once before just give it some time. In the mean time welcome to our community here.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Welcome Sissy Krystal! :D Like the others said DiaperSpace will be back up soon. Glad that you came by here and joined us too though. I am sure you will find lots of like minded people here.
madamehailey

Hey

Post by madamehailey »

Nice to meet you Sissy Krystal. Fear not DS will be back!
MommyAdmin
Site Admin

Post by MommyAdmin »

Welcome to our Forum dear one. We appreciate you being here and welcome you with open arms and freshly laundered Rhumba Panties.

Mommy
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

Welcome hun. I know, I miss ds too. But it will be back. Maybe we can all make this an awesome place to hang out in the mean time.
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west