Cloth or Disposible?

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!

What's your favorite kind of diaper?

Definitely Disposible
37%
Quality Cloth
26%
I Like All Diapers!
37%

Total votes: 43
Naughty Nanny Ella

Cloth or Disposible?

Post by Naughty Nanny Ella »

I can see the appeal and the advanteges of both so I usually go with what my little one likes, or doesn't like (depending on the message I'm trying to get across, LOL). Diaper Lovers, abies, mommies, which do you prefer--cloth or disposible? Fill us in on the details of how you like them, and why!
Call Nanny Ella when baby needs a sitter
1-888-430-2010

~My PhoneAMommy Profile~
MommyAng

Post by MommyAng »

Disposable :D
Demon

Disposable

Post by Demon »

For the convenience I prefer them. however if I had a diaper service where I live I would just a easily prefer cloth.
sissy baby stephanie

Post by sissy baby stephanie »

Nanny Ella,

This wittle gurl wuvs her disposable diapies as they're easier to use. Me have troubles pinning myself.

Steffie
sissybabychrissy

Post by sissybabychrissy »

has to be cloth. the sensation can't be matched by disposables
PottyPants

Post by PottyPants »

I think cloth diapers are the best. :D You can put multiple diapers on. They feel wonderful, both wet and dry. :) Plus you can't match the bulk that cloth gives you. :) Then there is also the variety of plastic pants for you to wear over your cloth diapers. Yayy for cloth diapers & plastic pants! :lol:
Mommy, I made a big :oops: present :oops: for you.
wetdiaperguy18

Disposables

Post by wetdiaperguy18 »

I prefer disposables for their look, feel, sound, and smell... I was raised in disposables, so I guess that helps out my decision, too ; )

I also prefer disposables for their convenience, and easy ability to pack for travel ; )
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

I am enjoying everyone's responses here. Anyone have anything else to add? I like both. Like Nanny Ella it depends on the situation.
Glen

diaper or cloth...

Post by Glen »

Hello all,

Whata good question! I cant actually make up my mind which i like more.. I generally wear cloth diapers more often because I make my own and it is a bit less conspicuous purchasing the material to make them, but I do occasionally buy disposables.. which I also love. So on the whole i am one of those babies/diaperlovers who enjoys both!

Cheers
Baby Glen :wink:
TheSitterStacie

Good question!

Post by TheSitterStacie »

I like them all..but then again I'm greedy like that. :P
MadisonsEmma

Post by MadisonsEmma »

not greedy Miss Stacie, open minded. :wink: and nothing wrong with that!
TheSitterStacie

Thank you Emma

thanks *big smile* I knew I really liked you for some reason lol

Staice *hugs*
Babyamy23

Post by Babyamy23 »

Cloth are the best
babycole

Post by babycole »

i prefer disposables over cloth simply because i love to have the crinkly sound in public... i have never used cloth but im sure the bulk is unbeatable... maybe i should try cloth+pp
Kamon
Mom Gina

Post by Mom Gina »

:D Crinkle-crinkle, hehehe!

Cloth are better for our environment, though. :wink:
~*~ Soccer Mom Gina ~*~

http://www.freewebs.com/ginamadison/index.htm

~*~ 1-888-430-2010 ~*~
mikeydl

Post by mikeydl »

I like disposable best, I've tried cloth and can't figure out how to put them on:(
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Mom Gina wrote::D Crinkle-crinkle, hehehe!

Cloth are better for our environment, though. :wink:
Very good point Gina.
babycole

Post by babycole »

good point... mommys want to keep up with the times... cloth is the way to go!
Kamon
TheSitterStacie

Did you know that some of the material that they put in disposable diapers was taken out of tampons over 15 years ago, because it could be harmful??? If I find the link to the site where I read that I'll post it.

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
Glen

Post by Glen »

are you talking about toxic shock syndrome Stacie?..

I think that was more harmful due to the fact that the material was inside the person in a non breathing (oxygen deficient) environment or anaerobic if you like. Most anaerobic bacteria emit toxins. The danger in tampons being that they were in a enclosed space where the cell walls of the vagina absorbed the toxins readily making the person very ill.
That is why it is important for girls to change the tampon regularly.. well as far as i figured. If you wonder how i know this.. I studied microbiology for a bit at Uni.. never finished though but it was an interesting subject. Anyway .. i am just putting two and two together and taking a guess that this is the reasoning behind toxic shock syndrome.

If this is nothing to do with what you meant though.. please totally disregard.. lol

On the other hand.. maybe I should check to see if my guess behind toxic shock syndrome is correct.. does anyone else know more about it.. it isnt something we guys actually talk about much.. lol

Baby Glen
Illusions are usually better than reality but only when we believe in them...