Public Spankings?

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
naughtyboyutah

Public Spankings?

Post by naughtyboyutah »

Okay everyone, I am curious to ask all of you especially the mommies, are there some public places that you would go ahead and spank me right there and then or are there some places that you would wait until we got home? How about at a grocery store? a toy store? a restaurant? a church? a friend's house? the park? jail? the movie theater? Would mommy always spank me right there and then if I was being naughty or are there some places that you would hold off on spanking me until we got home?
Baby Cammie
phoneamommysbabycam

Public spankings? Yes or No?

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

Would love to know if I did something naughty out in public like at a store, would mommy spank me there in the store or wait until we get home?
dllouie

Post by dllouie »

I know i am not a Mommy but spankings would take place at home. the anticipation of whats coming is bad or good enough.
Candy

Post by Candy »

in the real world a public spanking will end up in an arrest..lol I agree with Louie...the anticipation alone is bad enough let alone the butt blisters coming your way lol
XOXO~ Candy Kisses
Mommy Josie

Oh so true

Post by Mommy Josie »

I agree the anticpation is the worse and the looks that I can give would let you know that you better straighten up or else....we leave the store without paying and make a trip home...oh my...not good...Be good or else...Josie