How is Everyones New Year Going?

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!
mommy rebecca

How is Everyones New Year Going?

Post by mommy rebecca »

We are alomst half way through January, hope all is well. Has everyone gotten use to writing 2011 yet? That is always a tough one to get use to. So far mine has been good and very busy! Thinking about starting Lost again from the begining since I never finished it. I figure if I start now I might have ti all watched by the end of the year LOL
Mommy Rebecca

“You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life.”Emo Philips
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

I heard somewhere that instead of making a resolution you should pick 12 things and work on them one month at a time instead of going full force on one thing. I am not sure how good I would be at trying to do 12 things, unless of course I make the hardest thing in December then I would only have to work on it for 4 weeks, maybe that would work.
Nanny Rachel

Good idea

Post by Nanny Rachel »

That way picking a small goal to reach each month would allow for you to stay on target...so what goal should you set for this month...I know what mine is...Rachel... :wink:
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

My New Year's been good so far. :) I bought a lot of TV-DVDs over the last month and I've gotten lots of good news concerning a lot of different things.

But the best news so far? My mom is going to be going to the real estate lawyers' office tomorrow morning and picking up our check that we got from selling our old apartment! :D

Then we're gonna spend like crazy! :lol: [okay, not crazy...but a mix between out-of-control and sensible. :D)