Smooth Babies

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

BabyGirl_Jessica wrote:Well, writing in this topic has gotten me to thinking about finishing my electrolysis treatments. (or now Laser treatments) I just made an appointment for Laser hair removal in two weeks. I am going to finish my face so I don't ever have to shave again. I also plan to have my chest and stomach done. No more looking like a gorilla. *giggles*
That's pretty neat. It would be nice for baby girls like you to not have to worry about that. Hey, I even like the idea for legs for myself :D Thank you for explaining the differences.Please don't aplolgize that is what the forum is for,discussion, and we love it. I am sure hearing first hand experience will help others decide.
pinkluvs

Re: Smooth Babies

Post by pinkluvs »

kiram wrote:So a question for both mommy type and baby types. Do you prefer smooth babies? Shaving, yeah or nay?

If yeah, where does it stop? Diaper area, or everything below the neck? Or something "in between"?

I am not shaved currently, but have been seriously thinking about doing so for a couple of weeks now, and wonder how far I might take it. :shock: I do go to my gym at work, so legs may be pushing it...

kiram
As far as the hair on your legs is concerned: you work out, so just tell anyone who is concerned (like it's any of their business) that you took up cycling. Either that, or take up swimming. Either way cyclists and swimmers often shave. Problem solved :)
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!
BabyGirl_Jessica

Post by BabyGirl_Jessica »

DommyMommyScarlet wrote:
That's pretty neat. It would be nice for baby girls like you to not have to worry about that. Hey, I even like the idea for legs for myself :D Thank you for explaining the differences.Please don't aplolgize that is what the forum is for,discussion, and we love it. I am sure hearing first hand experience will help others decide.
I had my second (free this time) followup appointment at the laser PHR center this weekend. They say my results are looking really good. For me, after years of electrolysis, laser is a breeze. It does hurt a little but not too bad I don't think.

My first appointment might be compared to getting a tatoo if you have ever had that done. You feel it, but it really is not that bad. You live through it and in the end, the final result is worth it. At least to me it is anyway.

This time, they cranked up the volume on the laser a bit. It hurt a lot more than teh first appointment. but again, compared to my many years of electrolysis it was bearable. In fact I think it was about the same as the electrolysis.

Now, the higher they go with the laser strength, the more damage it will do to the hair's root and therefore accomplish my purpose of permanent hair reomval faster. But, at the same time the more it will hurt. I think I found my level this weekend. It was set to 24, so I think I might stay at around 23/24 for now on. I don't think I can handle much more. Or, at least I don't want to.

I asked them about having my legs done next. They do them in three sections. (Thigh-front, Thigh-back, and lower legs) So, that would be another package deal for three areas. I will be working on my chest,tummy and arms for about a year before I strat my legs.

At this time, I still have not made a decision on the pubic area. But there is plenty of time for that. For the price, it would be an area that nobody really sees so is it worth all that money? I can just keep using my razor like I have been doing for the past 30 years. I'll just have to wait and see what I decide in the future.

I will have to go back to electrolysis for the rest of my face though, The hairs are too light there and the laser would not be effective.
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

How are things coming sweetie?

:)
Jenna
BabyGirl_Jessica

Jenna wrote:How are things coming sweetie?

:)
Jenna
Hi Jenna, Thanks for asking. Right now the results are going as planned the way that they were described. The hairs have just begun to return a little on my arms and my tummy and chest. They are small and look a lot thinner too.

My next appointment is on Saturday, May 30.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

It sounds like it is going well Jessica. Good luck at your next appointment sweetie. :D
BabyGirl_Jessica

DommyMommyScarlet wrote:It sounds like it is going well Jessica. Good luck at your next appointment sweetie. :D
Well, I had my second paid appointment this past Saturday. They examined me and said it was looking good.

They did the treatment and it hurt a little more than last time. But, it still wasn't too bad, Certainly it was nothing as bad as electrolysis was.

I set up a followup appointment of 4 weeks later on June 27. It only cost $30 but it is really like another regular $600 appointment. They do the same treatment for like 95% less money. So, I figured I might as well do it.

I love the results I am getting so far. My skin is sooo smooth and baby soft. :)
pinkluvs

Still saving my money

Post by pinkluvs »

If all goes well, within a year I won't have a hair on me except for me head.
Fortunately I was blessed with a relatively hairless body. Just very fine hair on my arms, hardly any on my legs, sparse facial hair, and I have yet to see hair one anywhere on my torso. at least for now this makes shaving a pretty easy chore for me. :D Sometimes I wonder if I ever really completed puberty :lol:
One thing I am grateful for is a nice full head of hair that is about six inches down past my shoulders and still growing. I'm going for waist-length again :D
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

BabyGirl_Jessica wrote:
I love the results I am getting so far. My skin is sooo smooth and baby soft. :) [/b][/color]
That sounds excellent Baby Jessica. I'm glad you are having good results sweetheart.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Re: Still saving my money

pinkluvs wrote: One thing I am grateful for is a nice full head of hair that is about six inches down past my shoulders and still growing. I'm going for waist-length again :D
You are blessed to not have much hair to have removed. Waist length hair will give you so many style options :wink:
pinkluvs

Thanks DommyMommyScarlet

Post by pinkluvs »

I always liked to grow my hair long since I was little. I'm glad my mom liked this.
I got some "negative feedback" from some of my school mates, and even a teacher when I was about nine years old, but that was a while ago to say the least.
Why can't boys have long hair too if they want to I think?
pinkluvs

Oh yeah

Post by pinkluvs »

I am blessed with a body that doesn't have much hair, and I am grateful for that. It just makes things very much easier.
I just love the way smooth and silky things feel. And I like the way I look more "baby-like". :D
Victoriah Nichole Little

Post by Victoriah Nichole Little »

I do not shave everything below the neck. I DO use Veet to get it all. I still shave the private area (yeah right - it is so private for a baby :: rolls eyes :: ) and my underarms, cause, sorry but I am NOT putting that burning chemical there.

I stay smooth throughout spring, summer, and a good part of fall, BUT, cold Wisconsin winters generally do make me find a way to keep my face warm. :-)
babygina

Hair free baby

Post by babygina »

I keep myself completly hairfree from neck down.I want to be just like a BABY girl again,and have no hair anywhere except my head.I shave all areas twice a week,alot of work,but I need to do it,and love how I feel,being totally hair free!!!
I tinks me is a berry pretty babee gurl!!!!
BabyGirl_Jessica

...Just an update

I am almost finished at the Laser Clinic with my arms, tummy and chest. It looks wonderful! Everything is so soft and smooth like a baby.

The next area I have been considering to get done is my diaper area. I looked over the list of areas they do at the laser clinic and they listed the pubic region. So, at my last appointment, I asked the laser technician in charge of my case sort of timidly, do people really have their pubic region done? I have to say I felt a little embarrassed asking her.

She told me that it's not the most popular area of all but that it is really becoming more common over the last few years with their clientele. She inquired if I was considering it. So I told her I was.

She said it would normally cost $400 per session. But they could offer me a discount if I paid up front for all the sessions. Then it would only cost $350 per session. It typically takes up to six sessions. That means it would be a total of $2,100.

At first it seemed like a lot to me and I wasn't sure if I should do it. But after thinking about for a bit, I decided it is worth it. I would be baby smooth and never have to shave my diaper area again. :D So I made a $700 deposit on my credit card and signed up to have it done. I have to pay the balance at my first appointment.
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

Wow, Jessica, that wonderful!

Ya know, now-a-days, its actually very common for men to be hairless from the neck down.
Many just shave their chest, tummy and armpits, but it is seems that having the pubic area done as well is a big plus for the female population! I know as a mommy i like having all my ABies smooth as the day they were born!
mommy rebecca

Post by mommy rebecca »

I so agree Gina and I know some babies have actually went and have tried out waxing!
Mommy Rebecca

“You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life.”Emo Philips
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

That's wonderful Baby Jessica, glad that you got the courage to ask about what you wanted. A price of $2100 vs. shaving or waxing forever, I think you made the right choice.
Mommy Gina, isn't it wonderful to rub powder and lotion on a smooth abie? :)
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

absolutely Mommy Scarlet! There's nothing like powdering and putting lotion on a smooth, hairless tushie and peepee! Sometimes a mommy can forget herself and just keep rubbing in that powder and lotion, enjoying and admiring how very smooth our little one is. My where oh where does the time go? lol
BabyGirl_Jessica

Yea Mommy Scarlet I think the price is not bad at all especially when I consider not ever having to shave again. Since it is in my true nature to be a bABy, I am not supposed to have hair in those places. On the other hand, babies should not ever have to shave :wink:

I really am looking forward to getting started.