I'd love to

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
Pinkluvs16

I'd love to

Post by Pinkluvs16 »

Gosh, A real mommy or babysitter. I'm a naughty boy, and need a good diapering. I'll go with cloth diapers and plastic panties, or maybe Pampers. The plastic kind. That would be wonderful :) I love the crinkly of of old Pampers!
MommyJackie13

Re: I'd love to

Post by MommyJackie13 »

Hehe well you've come to the right place, we're all real mommies and babysitters here! Mmm I love that classic pampers baby diaper smell too, its amazing how much that puts me into the caretaker mindset :)
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

You will get exactly what you need, pinkluvs16, up to and including a good diapering!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
SweetMimi

Post by SweetMimi »

I would pat your bottom every time you crawled past me just so that both of us could hear that crinkling!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I bet you look so adorable with your little bottom all puffy from wearing your diaper too!
Pluttis

Post by Pluttis »

It feels so niece when mommy pats your diaper bottom and both know that baby loves to be in diapers and mommy knows it also. The sound of patting the diaper bottom gives both of them a vounderful feeling.
Candy Madison

Post by Candy Madison »

Mommy Candy would love to diaper that bottom. When I nurse, I love to pat the diapered bottom.
Mommy Candy