Forced To Be A Sissy!

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
MommyJackie13

Forced To Be A Sissy!

Post by MommyJackie13 »

How would it make you feel if your Mommy put you down for a nap while you were all dressed up in your baby boy clothes...and you woke up dressed like a sissy baby girl from head to toe! Would you love or hate it if Mommy decided you were a sissy now?
Patti Remick

Re: Forced To Be A Sissy!

Post by Patti Remick »

MommyJackie13 wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:43 pm Would you love or hate it if Mommy decided you were a sissy now?
Mommy Jackie,
Thank you for posting this question. For me that would be a dream come true!

And I know where you can find the little sissy with all the sissy clothes, etc, for Her to do it.

Luv and hugs
Patti
Baby Barbie

Post by Baby Barbie »

That would be like me waking up in baby boy overalls! I wouldn't like that at all! But I like girly things so much that I can understand if someone else likes to wear them too.
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I'd be interested myself how many would love or hate it. It wouldn't make a difference either way if I decided to do it, though, I'm just curious.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

I'm a little curious myself now, Tawny. For some babies it would be a dream come true and for others it would be a bad punishment. You have to know which is more appropriate for what you're trying to do. ;)
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Jenna2

Post by Jenna2 »

That exactly what I did to one of the cuties I baby sit!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

A pretty dress is sure to embarrass any boy that misbehaved! It works everytime.
MommyJackie13

Post by MommyJackie13 »

Hehe Tawny you are totally right about that!! One of these weak little sissy babies needs to give us a call together and see how fun it is to be dressed up and teased by two Mommies at once!
MommyCrissy

Post by MommyCrissy »

That would be something I would do lol that is some naughty mommy stuff. I've had plenty of babies wish they could be transformed into a pretty little girly girl. :lol: :lol: :wink:
Sissy Baby

Post by Sissy Baby »

Hi mommy jackie a couple of your blog posts really caught my interst and got me very excited by princess puddles and reverse potty training posts this is what i love and crave, the unknown except by mommy what her plans are, love subliminal conditioning to be sissy baby, maybe going to one of your girfriends who is doctor and together you two plot to help me further down the road to total sissy babyhood....❤sissy baby tammi
Davina

Post by Davina »

I would love it :shock: :oops:
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Aww, would even try to act like you didn't love it, Davina? Have a little tantrum? Or would you just blush and thank Mommy? :wink:
Sissy Baby

Post by Sissy Baby »

Mommy Tawny its total commitment to mommy and her friends controlling me from here on out...what are your thoughts on my fantasy if i have permission to ask...😊
mommyybarb

Post by mommyybarb »

Ooooh, how I love getting the chance to dress my little ABies up in all sorts of pretty frilly dresses and skirts! I have a whole closet dedicated to only the loveliest outfits for my sissies and sissies-to-be, and when I sneak it on them and show them how much fun it is to be a girl, it turns out to be so much fun for both of us! :)
Davina

Post by Davina »

by Tawny » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:03 am
Aww, would even try to act like you didn't love it, Davina? Have a little tantrum? Or would you just blush and thank Mommy? :wink:
:oops: I blush lots Mommy so I would probably blush Mommy but I like it when Mommy does what Mommy likes :oops:
roch879

Post by roch879 »

If i woke up being in a sissy dress i would be wondering what happened and why i was dressed as such. Though i wouldnt bee too happy outside inside i would be quite happy.
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Davina wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:18 pm
:oops: I blush lots Mommy so I would probably blush Mommy but I like it when Mommy does what Mommy likes :oops:
So that's definitely a blush with a thank-you! I have to wonder just how far that blush might go... :) :wink:
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

Mommy always knows what is best for her babies and if you are forced to be a sissy that is something that you must not fight, challenge or resist as it will bring out of you what Mommy already sees inside of you. You are a Sissy internally and it is up to Mommy to force it to come up to the surface and once that happens you will discovered true happiness and freedom.
Davina

Post by Davina »

Tawny wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:55 am
Davina wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:18 pm
So that's definitely a blush with a thank-you! I have to wonder just how far that blush might go... :) :wink:
Yeth it is... Mummy could make it go on and on and on... :oops: :oops: :oops:
Davina

Post by Davina »

Dommy Scarlet wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:50 pm Mommy always knows what is best for her babies and if you are forced to be a sissy that is something that you must not fight, challenge or resist as it will bring out of you what Mommy already sees inside of you. You are a Sissy internally and it is up to Mommy to force it to come up to the surface and once that happens you will discovered true happiness and freedom.
That is very very true... That's what makes a Mummy a Mummy :oops: