Shopping for sissy's

There is no better place then Phone A Mommy to talk abut your your Sissy & Feminization needs!
CandyMadison

Shopping for sissy's

Post by CandyMadison »

What is your favorite store to take a sissy boy in. I usually go straight to forever 21. My sissy boys cute embarrassed red face says that I am in the right store. :wink: :wink:
Tawny

Re: Shopping for sissy's

Post by Tawny »

Victoria's Secret is always a good choice, especially when the clerks there really get into it and help pick out the best fits. That will always get a blush!

https://twitter.com/Mommy_Tawny
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Take your sissy to any bridal store where they can get fitted and try on all those fancy dresses in front of all those mirrors! It's quite a lot of fun.
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Try to go somewhere that they have the dressing rooms with mirrors from every angle. We don't want to miss a thing, do we?
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Oh, you are definitely right about that, Tawny! There's nothing like that blush when they can see their cute panties from behind!
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

When I shop for my sissies I enjoy a variety of online stores such as Etsy, Target and Bare Essentials - this way I can get the entire outfit package and both me and my sissies are happy.
Baby-Erica

Post by Baby-Erica »

Tawny wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:45 pm Victoria's Secret is always a good choice, especially when the clerks there really get into it and help pick out the best fits. That will always get a blush!

https://twitter.com/Mommy_Tawny
Mommy Tawny last time I was in VS it was for a bra fitting. They gave me the tape measure and I had to measure myself.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Hopefully you'll find a store that gives you the full treatment, Baby Erica. I'm sure your embarrassed excitement will be fantastic!
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

I love to spoil and pamper my sissies by shopping for them at my favorite online stores like Etsy, Target, and Bare Essentials. These retailers offer a diverse selection of clothing and accessories, allowing me to create the perfect outfit packages for my beloved sissies. Whether it's a cute dress or pretty lingerie, I know my sissies will feel beautiful and confident in their new outfits. And let's be real, as their Queen, nothing makes me happier than seeing them happy. Plus, online shopping makes it convenient and discreet for both me and my sissies. Win-win!