Sex With Mommy

MommyJackie13

Sex With Mommy

Post by MommyJackie13 »

I love getting to show a naughty boy just how an older woman wants to be touched and pleased. Young cocks are just so much fun to play with!
Tawny

Re: Sex With Mommy

Post by Tawny »

Oh, you are right on the mark with that, Mommy Jackie! Aren't they always so eager to learn? They take to those lessons nicely. :wink:
jacob

Post by jacob »

can you look after me i'll do anything you want but you might have to make i'll also love to have sex
pauly

Post by pauly »

Hi mommy Jackie and mommy Tawny. I love when mommy teaches me how to use my hard cock to please her. It's always hard and ready for mommy.
mommyybarb

Post by mommyybarb »

Aww Pauly, sounds like somebody just doesn't know what to do with that peepee of theirs...If you want to really please mommy, you will certainly have to gear yourself up for a lesson! We know what we want and have to make sure that you are properly taught how to give us the pleasure we need! It can be a daunting task, but we mommies love an obedient sub to train. :)
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Aunties like teaching young men with hard and ready cocks how to use them properly as well. It turns out to be fun for everyone involved. :wink: :wink:
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Taking care of little ones day to day needs and seeing them get excited for mommy, makes play time with mommy a reward for being a good baby. Then mommy can tease and teach her little ones the best ways to please her and her body. Mommies are the best at training ABies to satisfy mommy’s needs. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‹β˜ΊοΈ
Hard_PP_DiaperBaby

Post by Hard_PP_DiaperBaby »

Mmmm yes me wuv sex wiff mommy. My willy get so big and hard when mommy nurse me and change my diapee and when me and mommy play in da bathtub together. Me wuv when mommy lets me put my toddler peepee in mommy hole. Da same hole baby boy came fwom. It feel so good and its so fun fun fun
Sissy Baby

Post by Sissy Baby »

mmmm...tami luv bein teached by mommy how to please her an tend to awl her special spots, tami is quick an eager learner an may haf a sissy clitty, but when playin wif an pleasin mommy, tami can't help it when things get awl purple, engorged an angry....an bein mommys good sissy, tami put her pp to good use ta fully satisfy mommy...an tami so good at cleanin up mommy afta playtime...πŸ€—πŸ˜‰πŸ˜œπŸ€€πŸ˜ˆπŸ’¦πŸ’¦
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Mmmmm it’s always good when babies and sissies r so eager to please πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‹ mommies love when their little ones try so hard 😏 and always a plus when they know to clean up afterwards πŸ‘…πŸ˜‰
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

I love when my babies are so well behaved that I reward them with some creamy Mommy breast milk before i make them give me a tongue bath. It is always one of the best ways to make me happy.😊
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Sissy Baby wrote: ↑Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:17 am mmmm...tami luv bein teached by mommy how to please her an tend to awl her special spots, tami is quick an eager learner an may haf a sissy clitty, but when playin wif an pleasin mommy, tami can't help it when things get awl purple, engorged an angry....an bein mommys good sissy, tami put her pp to good use ta fully satisfy mommy...an tami so good at cleanin up mommy afta playtime...πŸ€—πŸ˜‰πŸ˜œπŸ€€πŸ˜ˆπŸ’¦πŸ’¦
Oh, it's always good to please Mommy when she's pleased you! And clean up is VERY important, Tami, it's good to know that you are a sweetie and know to follow up with that. ;)
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

My little ABDL babies must understand that it is what Mommy wants and they are there to do the servicing of Mommy's needs. Whether it is ass, breast or pussy worship - it is not up to Baby but it is Mommy's decision as to what happens and when.