Humiliation?

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
MommyCrissy

Humiliation?

Post by MommyCrissy »

What's the most humiliating thing that has happened to you? (Questions open for baby and or mommy discussion) I'm curious to know about you're most humiliating times. :)
Tawny

Re: Humiliation?

Post by Tawny »

I went to the state fair a few years ago, and decided to wear a cute bouncy flirty skirt. One of my nephews convinced me to go on some Gravitron ride, and once that thing started going I could barely move my arms. When that cute little skirt flew up there wasn't much I could do to stop it and ended up flashing a ride full of kids my lace panties. It was embarrassing for me and for the young fellas that did their best to shuffle out with their hands crossed in front of them to try to hide their erections. :lol:
poopypampers

Post by poopypampers »

One of the most humiliating or embarrassing times for me was when I pooped my diaper bad and had to change it in a local shopping store bathroom. I had to bring a new diaper with me and then threw the old one out in plastic bags in the bathroom garbage. I had no where else to put it because I never have got a diaper bag yet and yeah that’s me Chris Challe. If you didn’t know already. Which everyone probably knows by now..
Attachments
Poopy diaper Chris Challe
Poopy diaper Chris Challe
2343DB80-3BDB-4CF2-84E2-577AA5CD44F5.jpeg (108.42 KiB) Viewed 6082 times
Big Baby Chris Challe
MommyCrissy

Post by MommyCrissy »

@Tawny NOW THAT IS FUNNY!!! XD I'm glad that has never happened to me.
@Chris Challe awh poor baby. You had to change yourself? I'm glad it all worked out in the end. :)
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Chris Challe is an old pro at changing those diapers now, I'm sure. He's had plenty of practice, with being such a big poopy diaper baby!