Marilyn Monroe diapering a baby photo!

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!
Little Stinky Britches

Marilyn Monroe diapering a baby photo!

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

I just found an old Black & White Photo on the internet of a young Marilyn Monroe, (she was 18 at the time), diapering a baby in 1947. Actually, there are two babies on this large changing table. One is in a scale (like she is being weighed) and the other is laying on the changing table, as Marilyn Monroe is pinning his cloth diaper.

This is an awesome photo! :D

Of course I didn't post it here or on Diaperspace because of all the, "No pictures of children on adult sites, yada, yada, blah, blah, blah."

Anyway, the photo is viewable at Corbis Images, here is the link:

http://www.corbisimages.com/Search#q=Di ... r+changing

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
Candy

Post by Candy »

oh wow that is a great picture, thank you for sharing it. First thing I did was show it to Ava and she loves it too...hmm imagine Marlyn Monroe babysitting little stinky baby...lol
XOXO~ Candy Kisses
naughtyboyutah

I love that photo!

Post by naughtyboyutah »

I absolutely love that photo, I keep on looking at it. She looks like she would be an amazing babysitter. The picture looks like she enjoys babysitting a lot, looking after little ones.
Wonder what it would be like to be spanked by Marilyn Monroe? I wonder if there are other pictures of other celebrities giving spankings or diapering little ones?
Ella
Mommy

Post by Ella »

Very nice find, and thank you for not posting it on the site and being careful with that. It's appreciated.

Ella