If you were to be a sissy....

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
MommyCrissy

If you were to be a sissy....

Post by MommyCrissy »

If you were to be made a sissy boy, what would you like to wear? Perhaps just a pretty pink diaper? Or maybe a frilly dress with ruffles? Or even a petticoat? :)
NannyBrenda

Re: If you were to be a sissy....

Post by NannyBrenda »

A sissy boy will put on whatever Mommy puts them in! Although ruffles and petticoats and pink diapers are more than a little likely!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Patti Remick

Post by Patti Remick »

MommyCrissy wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:16 pm If you were to be made a sissy boy, what would you like to wear? Perhaps just a pretty pink diaper? Or maybe a frilly dress with ruffles? Or even a petticoat? :)
Mommy Crissy,
That is a great question!

This little sissy is typically dressed by Mommy as somewhere between a preschooler to 4th grader. She loves to dress me in a white lace trimmed undervest, white button up peter pan collared blouse, white opaque tights, white lace anklet socks, and black Mary Jane or T-strap shoes. Over this She likes to see me in a short little jumper dress of which She has several for me. They all are back zippered to insure that I cant take it off by myself. Mommy knows that I am always leaking in my panties due to my tiny bladder (which match my other tiny male parts) so She typically makes me wear a thick incontinance pad (Tena Ultimate) in my white lace trimmed panties. But if She needs to take me out shopping or to visit one of Her Girlfirends houses She puts me in a thick white disposable diaper which is generally peeking out thru my tights and from under my short dress. For extended trips/visits - or sometimes as punishment for any misbehavior on my part - She will use a booster pad inside my disposable diaper which makes my diaper even more visible and forces me to waddle walk like a toddler.
Luv and hugs to all
Patti
MommyCrissy

Post by MommyCrissy »

@Patti well for you sound like a pleasure to be around? ♥️♥️♥️ And sounding cute to boot! @MommyBrenda I can totally agree on that because mommy always knows best ;)
MommyJackie13

Post by MommyJackie13 »

I love to dress my sissy babies in all things girly and feminine! The more ruffles and lace the better, and pastels all over
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Dresses are cute, of course, and ruffled rhompers and white tights that stretch over thick diapers so much that you can see the pattern on the diapers!
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Something that a sissy wears has to have lace and ruffles at the very least. They don't have to be together, but it doesn't hurt!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I've always liked the look of just a frilly pair of panties and some thigh high stockings. Always guaranteed to make someone blush and feel pretty