What Are Your Favorite Panties?

There is no better place then Phone A Mommy to talk abut your your Sissy & Feminization needs!
NannyBrenda

What Are Your Favorite Panties?

Post by NannyBrenda »

I would like to know what your absolute favorite panties are. Silk, satin, cotton, nylon, how about the style? What panties make you feel the most feminine?
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Tawny

Re: What Are Your Favorite Panties?

Post by Tawny »

My favorite pair are light blue lace. I love how delicate and pretty they are!
Patti Remick

Post by Patti Remick »

i dont get to pick out my sissy clothes and i am only allowed to wear panties when Ive been a very good little sissy for Mommy. She loves taking me shopping with Her and picks them out for me (usually a very humiliating experience). Most of my panties are white nylon brief style panties, many with lace trim at the legs and waistband. She knows that these panties are ideal for the long/thick incontinance pads (Tena Ultimate) that She makes me wear as im always leaking due to my tiny bladder. :oops: :cry:

Luv and hugs to Mommies, Aunties, Nannies, Dommes, and all
Patti
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Oh, dear Patti, all that does sound awfully embarrassing! And it's exactly what you need, isn't it? And what you really, really like as well. :wink: :wink: :wink:
SissyChris

Post by SissyChris »

My favorite panties are silk! I LOVE how they feel against my body! Especially pink and yellow colors. I love it when a mommy slides them on me...love the elastic at the top! Love to feel mommy's hands and fingernails when she pulls them up! It makes such a sissy little girl out of me! :)
Patti Remick

Post by Patti Remick »

NannyBrenda wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:04 pm Oh, dear Patti, all that does sound awfully embarrassing! And it's exactly what you need, isn't it? And what you really, really like as well. :wink: :wink: :wink:
Nanny Brenda,
Thank you for responding. It is what I need and, perhaps, deep down, it is what I like, but more than anything else it is what I deserve.

Love and hugs
Patti
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

SissyChris, I bet your entire body blushes while you feel those nails drag up your thighs when your panties are pulled up! It's a pretty site, isn't it? :wink: :wink: :wink: :D
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Patti Remick wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:44 pm i dont get to pick out my sissy clothes and i am only allowed to wear panties when Ive been a very good little sissy for Mommy. She loves taking me shopping with Her and picks them out for me (usually a very humiliating experience). Most of my panties are white nylon brief style panties, many with lace trim at the legs and waistband. She knows that these panties are ideal for the long/thick incontinance pads (Tena Ultimate) that She makes me wear as im always leaking due to my tiny bladder. :oops: :cry:

Luv and hugs to Mommies, Aunties, Nannies, Dommes, and all
Patti
Sounds like your Mommy is taking very good care of you, proper care! I'm glad to hear it. :)
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I sometimes enjoy putting my forced feminized babies in silky and frilly crotchless panties and it is a pleasure t watch them walk in such a way as to not have a sausage spill out from the crotch's slit.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

My favorite panties now are the ones that make a sissy feel the silliest! :D :D :wink: :wink:
Attachments
sissified, sissy panties, sissy.png
sissified, sissy panties, sissy.png (208.19 KiB) Viewed 12991 times
babygirlalicia

Post by babygirlalicia »

i love panties that have any kind of floral pattern on them, either brief or full cut for maximum coverage. They are so girly and always make a little sissy feel cute and dainty. I Always make sure to have a large maxi pad on them too incase my little clitty leaks from the embarrassment and excitement
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

babygirlalicia wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:56 am i love panties that have any kind of floral pattern on them, either brief or full cut for maximum coverage. They are so girly and always make a little sissy feel cute and dainty. I Always make sure to have a large maxi pad on them too incase my little clitty leaks from the embarrassment and excitement
A floral pattern is always lovely, Alicia, I definitely agree with you on that! The pad is a good idea as well, though I have to admit to being curious over how wet those panties might get without one. :wink: :D
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Floral panties really do seem to bring out the panty bois. they just can't stay away from the pretty panties!
cablekneesocks

Post by cablekneesocks »

full cut nylon/microfiber briefs
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Mmmm, the sight of those gorgeous floral panties sends shivers down my spine. I can feel myself getting aroused just thinking about them. I know one thing for sure - no matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to stay away.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Floral patterned panties are a great pick for those who want to feel cute and dainty. Whether in brief or full coverage, they bring a girly touch to any outfit. For extra protection, many choose to put a large maxi pad on them in order to prevent any leaks caused by the excitement and embarrassment of wearing these cuter items.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Silk panties are a favorite type of underwear for many due to the way they feel against the body. Many people enjoy the look and feel of pink and yellow colored silk panties because they are pretty and feminine. Moreover, some people enjoy the feeling of having a mommy pull a pair of silk panties up over them. It brings a feeling of being taken care of and can evoke a feeling of femininity.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

SissyChris wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:04 pm My favorite panties are silk! I LOVE how they feel against my body! Especially pink and yellow colors. I love it when a mommy slides them on me...love the elastic at the top! Love to feel mommy's hands and fingernails when she pulls them up! It makes such a sissy little girl out of me! :)
I usually wear silk underwear. They're so soft and feel good against my skin. Especially ones that are pink and yellow. The best part is the fabric at the top, especially when my mom puts them on me. I like it when my mom rubs her hands and nails on me. Because of it, I end up acting like such a wimp.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Silk panties are my weakness. The smooth fabric caresses my skin and creates pleasurable shivers throughout my body. The playful and innocent pink and yellow tones add to the delicate feel. As my mommy slips them on me, I am reminded of my femininity. The soft elastic tugs gently, making me feel like a helpless and obedient sissy. Every time I wear them, I am transformed into a seductive and naughty little girl.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

babygirlalicia wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:56 am i love panties that have any kind of floral pattern on them, either brief or full cut for maximum coverage. They are so girly and always make a little sissy feel cute and dainty. I Always make sure to have a large maxi pad on them too incase my little clitty leaks from the embarrassment and excitement
I just love floral panties, they make me feel so cute and girly. And of course, I always wear a big maxi pad to catch any wetness from getting too excited in them :D .