Spankings Plus A Butt Plug

Uh Oh does baby needsto get a spanking from Mommy? Tell us all about your spanking stories and fantasies and Phone A Mommy will share ours!
Tawny

Spankings Plus A Butt Plug

Post by Tawny »

Ever had a spanking with a plug in? If plugs are new for you, I wouldn't jump right in with that, but once you're comfortable with them, they can add a whole new fun dynamic to your spanking!
NannyBrenda

Re: Spankings Plus A Butt Plug

Post by NannyBrenda »

Tawny wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:15 pm Ever had a spanking with a plug in? If plugs are new for you, I wouldn't jump right in with that, but once you're comfortable with them, they can add a whole new fun dynamic to your spanking!
I had that done to me! It was fun! :wink:
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
sissytonya

Post by sissytonya »

Miss Brenda,

That surprises me. I just never thought of you as anything but a dominate (you are just so amazing when you are so).
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

What I consider to be a lot of fun is to have my abdl Sissy baby drink about a gallon of water. Then I insert 2 suppositories inside of him and then a butt plug then I spank him thoroughly.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

sissytonya wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:27 pm Miss Brenda,

That surprises me. I just never thought of you as anything but a dominate (you are just so amazing when you are so).
Certainly nothing wrong with switching it up every now and then! I can enjoy quite a few things. :)
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Baby-Erica

Post by Baby-Erica »

I have used butt plugs, but never had one in while being spanked. I don't get spanked often. I will jave to try it being plugged.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

As the hand comes down hard on my bare, quivering bottom, I feel a rush of pleasure shoot through me as my trusty butt plug inside me adds an extra layer of excitement. The sting of the spank mixed with the sensation of being filled down below sends me into a frenzy of desire. Each smack of the hand only intensifies the pleasure, making me moan and arch my back in ecstasy. Being spanked with a butt plug inside me is a whole new level of naughty satisfaction that I can't get enough of.