Cosplay, or Nah? Uh, Totally Yah!

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
Darla Darling

Cosplay, or Nah? Uh, Totally Yah!

Post by Darla Darling »

Ever since I was a Tinnie Weenie, I have always had an infatuation with playing dressing up :mrgreen: ! Rummaging through Mommy's closets; I always discovered the best treasures :lol:! I guess, I still have allot of that fashionista in me :P ! There is nothing like a super fancy, and fantasy based costume, to inspire an 'Out Of This World' experience :twisted: ! When, Where, How was the last time you cosplayed? Have you ever? I am always looking for my next inspiration, or my next muse! Don't be shy, I can not wait to hear!
NannyBrenda

Re: Cosplay, or Nah? Uh, Totally Yah!

Post by NannyBrenda »

I haven't done any cosplaying myself, but I have been interested in it for a long time! The first time I found out about it was a Youtube video of a Jiraiya cosplay, it looked like so much fun! If I was going to go as anyone, it would probably be Princess Peach.
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
pauly

Post by pauly »

I can be mario or donkey kong if you wanna be princess peach Aunt Brenda!
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

pauly wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:54 pm I can be mario or donkey kong if you wanna be princess peach Aunt Brenda!
Sounds like an excellent time to me! I was also thinking about Elisa from Gargoyles, but I think I'd have more fun as Peach. I can't recall, does Wario ever try to kidnap Peach? That would be fun too, you could laugh manically and twirl your evil mustache.
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!