Mommy Tawny can you spank me?

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
phoneamommysbabycam

Mommy Tawny can you spank me?

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

Mommy,

Can you give me a spanking? I haven't been going to bed on time and not eating my veggies. Do you think I need a spanking, mommy?

Baby CamCam
Tawny

Re: Mommy Tawny can you spank me?

Post by Tawny »

I think that it is a good practice to give you a spanking just because I can and it helps to make sure that your bottom stays nice, red and sore for at least a few days.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

You'd best wear that bottom out, Tawny! I'm sure you've notice that Camcam here is an especially stubborn baby, always not doing what he should.
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
dommylondon

Post by dommylondon »

I know that Babycamcam is such a good baby when he needs to be but the spankings are necessary for the building of character.
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Babycamcam it is time to put your very special part inside of my hands so I could spank you thoroughly.
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Baby Camcam is always in need of a good spanking.
Especially late at night when he’s supposed to b asleep, instead he’s up and being naughty! Shame shame good thing mommy Tawny is always ready for that bottom.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Spankings are essential for character development, and I know that Babycamcam is a wonderful baby when he needs to be.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Absolutely, spankings can add that delightful touch to character development, unlocking hidden depths and pleasures. As for Babycamcam, when he embraces that side, it's clear he knows how to embrace both discipline and indulgence, creating a wonderfully nuanced dynamic. Cheers to exploring all shades of growth!
Badboybrodie

Post by Badboybrodie »

Hello mommy i need a spanking as I dont go to bed at 10p.m and usually go to bed 45minutes later and I wont eat peas beans mushrooms spinach fresh cut tomatoes radishes cucumber and peanut butter