Please don't call me "naughty"

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
pinkdljj

Please don't call me "naughty"

Post by pinkdljj »

That's one thing I hate... being called naughty just for using my diaper for its intended purpose. I had a pretty traumatic experience when I was 4 years old involving an accident in my pants without a diaper on (and it was 100% accidental, I just waited too long) and being called a "naughty boy" by my 60-something nanny's strict & stern old husband. I'm sure that incident is part of why I'm a diaper lover today, and I can't stand being called naughty when I use my diaper for its intended purpose. Not only does it bring up bad memories and hurt my feelings, but it also just doesn't make sense to me. If I have a diaper on, it shouldn't be naughty of me to use it!
Yes, I love diapers. Accept it.
MommieSara

Post by MommieSara »

Thats a good point pink. Hope noone here hurt your feelings. If they did know that it was unintentional as we call many babyboys naughty boys, because many of them look for spankings and punishments.

I am sorry to hear what you experienced when you were younger. :cry:
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

What might be a bad experience for you may be exactly what another AB or DL is looking for. That's why it takes time to get to know your partner and their needs. Many of my ABDL love being told they are naughty and the humiliation of bein in diapers is the real thrill for them. Not even fetishes are black and white.
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Sooooo true Mommy Star! :wink:

And Pinkdljj....

I too, had problems messing my pants at that age.

My mother put me back in diapers and rubber pants until I was 5 years old. :oops:

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

the word "naughty" to me is sort of cutesy and not intended to be mean. Its actually a bit cheesy but I'm guilty of using it with my aby's.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

I know none of the ladies here would say it to you to try and hurt you. We wouldn't say things that would bother little ones, unless like the others have pointed out if that abie is into that sort of thing. So sorry to hear you were upset and had such a traumatic thing happen to you sweetie.
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

You are sooooooo right Scarlet! 8)

In all my years on this site, and in all my calls with mommies, I have NEVER heard any mommy say something mean or hurtfull. 8)

But I will say this: a LOT of babies call mommies just to hear the word "naughty", in fact they WANT mommies to use the word. :wink:

Frankly, it's not my "thing" so I've never heard a mommy use it with me.

To each his own. 8)

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
MommieSara

Post by MommieSara »

Noone would use it with you as long as you write our scripts silly LOL

So pink, it was good of you to inform us of this, I will note it so that our next session I am sure not to use the word. But we would never know these things unless we are told as we are not mind readers. Thats the difference in our many callers, some dont want us to use our imaginations some do, some want it scripted, some dont, some dont know what they want, others do. So communication is the key and is what makes or breaks a call.
pinkdljj

Post by pinkdljj »

Very true Sara.

I always try to communicate the general things that I like and don't like as a starting point, and let you ladies use your imagination from there. Sometimes I even get surprised with things I never knew I would like without experiencing it.

And I know that none of you would ever say or do anything meant to hurt anyone's feelings. I just felt I should explain why I particularly don't like to be called "naughty".
Yes, I love diapers. Accept it.
pmprslvr

Post by pmprslvr »

I am sorry that you had such a bad experience, pinkdljj.

I always associated "naughty" with chiding or derision, which I kind of like. However, now that you bring it up, it is kind of silly to be humiliated for doing exactly what we are supposed to.

I won't mind if a Mommy uses "naughty" on me, but it will be in the back of my mind now.
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

ahh, the many connotations of the word "naughty". I can see how it can be traumatic when associated with a negative childhood memory. I'm glad that you let all us mommies know, so we don't use it with you. But on the other hand, it can have a very arousing effect on others (which is why it is used with some of our ABies, hehe). Just shows you how very unique each and everyone of us is - and isn't that a good thing?

Gina