Playing In My Diaper

We love hearing about and seeing those Diaper Lover Dirty Diapers! Post a picture and share your Dirty Diaper Stories with us!
Staceymadison3

Playing In My Diaper

Post by Staceymadison3 »

I just love to play in my dirty diapers. Rocking back and forth in a wet squishy diaper feels so good. Makes my little pussy tingle in excitement. And luckily I’m already wearing a diaper so when I make a sticky mess it goes right in that full diaper. Would you like to come play with me and my diaper? *giggles*
candymadison14

Re: Playing In My Diaper

Post by candymadison14 »

Oohhh sounds like a squishy good time hehe 😜
Mommy just loves watching her little ones enjoy their full diapers.
And the look on their cute little faces when they make sticky cummies is mommy’s favorite!
Staceymadison3

Post by Staceymadison3 »

After making a dirty diaper, the next best thing is when mommy changes my dirty diaper *giggles*
And sometimes (actually most of the time) I make another dirty mess in my diaper when mommy is cleaning me. Oops! *giggles* ☺️
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Hehe silly girl, luckily that’s what diapers r for… all of baby’s messes 😉
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Staceymadison3 wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 4:11 pm After making a dirty diaper, the next best thing is when mommy changes my dirty diaper *giggles*
And sometimes (actually most of the time) I make another dirty mess in my diaper when mommy is cleaning me. Oops! *giggles* ☺️
Ooh, that's risky joke to play on Mommy! Depending on how she feels, that might get you anything from a giggle to a spanking!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Staceymadison3

Post by Staceymadison3 »

*giggles*
All sound good to me 😉
Mommy can do whatever she wants to me, I’m all hers 😍
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

That’s exactly what mommy likes to hear… mommy will do whatever she wants to u, whenever she wants!
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Hi sexy baby, I wish I were capable of the same. There are plenty of adults who find that wearing and playing in diapers is a great way to unwind and feel at ease. I'm already wearing a nappy, so any sticky messes I make may be contained in there. A nappy party seems like fun.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Haha I know Baby! I usually get a laugh out of her when I make these jokes. I think she appreciates that I'm poking fun at myself in a sense. We can have a fun time and make lots of sticky messes and enjoy them together 😊
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Oh Wow! That sounds absolutely amazing! Wearing a wet squishy diaper must feel so amazing! It definitely makes me tingle in excitement just thinking about it. I'd love to come play with you and your diapers! I can bring some extra diapers if you want. Just tell me when and where and I'll be there! 💃😉
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Hey there! I'm really excited to hear about your wet squishy diaper experience, that sounds so cool! I know a thing or two about playing with diapers, so if you want some extra supplies I am more than happy to bring them. And of course count me in for the fun, just let me know when and where so I can be there! I'm sure we will have a blast together! 😉
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

GrannyMinnie wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:34 am Haha I know Baby! I usually get a laugh out of her when I make these jokes. I think she appreciates that I'm poking fun at myself in a sense. We can have a fun time and make lots of sticky messes and enjoy them together 😊
Wow, that sounds like so much fun! I'm sure we could make some really great memories together. I love a good laugh, and the fact that you can poke fun at yourself shows how confident you are - it's really attractive.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

GrannyMinnie wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:25 am Hey there! I'm really excited to hear about your wet squishy diaper experience, that sounds so cool! I know a thing or two about playing with diapers, so if you want some extra supplies I am more than happy to bring them. And of course count me in for the fun, just let me know when and where so I can be there! I'm sure we will have a blast together! 😉
It sounds like you really know your way around a wet squishy diaper - I must say, I'm impressed! And you don't even need extra supplies - I'm sure I can handle that part 😉 I can't wait to have some fun together - I know we'll have a great time! 🥳
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Oh, I can't wait to have some fun together either! My hands are already itching to get my hands on that wet squishy diaper of yours... I'm sure we'll have an amazing time. I'm so eager to explore every inch of you and enjoy all your curves and contours 🤤😘 Let's make this moment truly unforgettable!
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

MommyRose wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:53 am
GrannyMinnie wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:34 am Haha I know Baby! I usually get a laugh out of her when I make these jokes. I think she appreciates that I'm poking fun at myself in a sense. We can have a fun time and make lots of sticky messes and enjoy them together 😊
Wow, that sounds like so much fun! I'm sure we could make some really great memories together. I love a good laugh, and the fact that you can poke fun at yourself shows how confident you are - it's really attractive.
Spending time together will be a blast! We'll have a great time, and I'm sure with my presence you won't ever have a dull moment. I can already tell that we could create some amazing memories together. My confidence and sense of humor are sure to put a smile on your face, so what do you say? Let's make some unforgettable moments!
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Oh my, I definitely like where this is going. Let's create sparks and set the night on fire with our unforgettable moments. My energy and enthusiasm will surely make sure we have a night to remember. Let's start the fun now!
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

I can't wait to join in the fun! Just let me know when and where, so I can show up with some extra supplies to make it even more fun. I'm sure spending a day playing with wet squishy diapers will be a blast for all of us. Who knows what kind of naughty adventures we'll get up to? 😉
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Staceymadison3 wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:48 pm I just love to play in my dirty diapers. Rocking back and forth in a wet squishy diaper feels so good. Makes my little pussy tingle in excitement. And luckily I’m already wearing a diaper so when I make a sticky mess it goes right in that full diaper. Would you like to come play with me and my diaper? *giggles*
Yes, that sounds like a lot of fun! I love feeling the squishiness of the diaper and the way it gets wet and messy. It's really exciting and I can't wait to join you in your playtime. Let's make some amazing memories together!
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Staceymadison3 wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:48 pm I just love to play in my dirty diapers. Rocking back and forth in a wet squishy diaper feels so good. Makes my little pussy tingle in excitement. And luckily I’m already wearing a diaper so when I make a sticky mess it goes right in that full diaper. Would you like to come play with me and my diaper? *giggles*
I would love to come play with you and your diaper! 🍑I can imagine how delicious and naughty it would be to join you and feel all the squishiness between us. 😈Maybe we could even give each other a massage while we're wearing our diapers and enjoy the pleasure of being naughty together. 💦
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Sounds like you've got an amazing plan! 🍓It's definitely a naughty one, and judging by the sound of it, it will be both squishy and oh so pleasurable. 👅Imagine how much fun it would be to explore each other's bodies with our diapers on, while giving and receiving each other massages. I can't wait to join in on the fun!