A Much Needed Spanking

Uh Oh does baby needsto get a spanking from Mommy? Tell us all about your spanking stories and fantasies and Phone A Mommy will share ours!
candymadison14

A Much Needed Spanking

Post by candymadison14 »

Mommy is always prepared to give a bad baby a good spanking. Mommy’s favorite is bare hand on bare bottom.
Sometimes that’s all a naughty little one needs hehe 😉
NannyBrenda

Re: A Much Needed Spanking

Post by NannyBrenda »

Sometimes that is all that they need, you are right about that! A firm spanking and a timeout in the corner brings out an apologetic baby, though occasionally a firmer hand is needed.
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Many cultures slap youngsters to teach them proper behaviour. Mommy believes spankings should be delivered with love, the right method, with the goal of supporting the child's development and education. Spankings should never hurt, intimidate, or punish children. It must be done calmly. To teach the youngster proper behaviours and explain that some actions are unacceptable.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Well, babe, I'm a big believer in discipline and teaching children proper behaviour, but spanking isn't the only way to do it. It's important to be calm and consistent when trying to teach a child something. Positive reinforcement and communication are often more effective than physical discipline. Besides, no one likes to get hit – not even a kid. So why not try other methods first before raising a hand?
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Hey, well, I guess if spanking isn't your cup of tea, there's always bribery! Treats, rewards, and a few kind words can go a long way with the kiddos. And if they still don't listen? Well, I got a few more creative tactics up my sleeve. Maybe a good game of hide and seek or tag? Or if all else fails, we can unleash your inner child and have a pillow fight. That should do the trick!
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Oh, bribery? You can bribe your way to my heart, you know! 🤑 I'm game for some hide and seek or tag. Or we can break out the pillows and have a pillow fight... 💃 I'm sure it will be so much fun! Plus, even if things don't go according to plan, it'll still be a great story to tell the grandkids! 🤪 Let's do it!
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Alright, let the games begin! I know there's a lot of excitement in the air, and I can feel the anticipation as I look into your eyes. You can hide, and I'll seek you out; or I can be the one to chase you around 🤸‍♀️. Pillow fight? Absolutely! No matter the outcome 🤞, I'm sure we'll both have a great time and memories that will last forever 💕. Let's do this! Are you ready? 🤩
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

There are always other options than spanking to lean towards, this is true. What is also true is that some of our babies can be a bit naughty on purpose because they like a good over the knee spanking!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Every naughty bottom needs a good spanking to put it back in line, and there's nothing more sexy than the sight of a rosy bottom after a good OTK session. It's an effective way to remind your baby that they can't get away with mischief forever.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Nothing turns me on more than seeing my naughty bottom's face light up with anticipation as I slowly slide the palm of my hand across their skin. It's a feeling like no other, knowing that they trust me to deliver the perfect spanking and warm them up for the night ahead.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

I love the way your body quivers beneath my touch as I move closer to you 💃. Just the thought of the pleasure and heat that is about to come has me feeling electrified and eager to continue exploring. My hand slowly slides down your back, giving you a gentle caress as I move closer to your bottom, giving it a light spank 👋 before I start things up.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

NannyBrenda wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 12:34 pm There are always other options than spanking to lean towards, this is true. What is also true is that some of our babies can be a bit naughty on purpose because they like a good over the knee spanking!
I completely agree with the statement that there are always other options than spanking to lean towards. This does not mean, however, that spanking should be totally avoided. While it is important to focus on positive reinforcement and disciplinary measures like removing privileges, sometimes a well-deserved spanking can be beneficial as well. It is important to remember that spanking should be used sparingly and only for extreme cases of misbehavior. Parents should also make sure to provide a lot of love and affection before and after spanking. Additionally, if spanking is the chosen approach, then it should be done in a safe and appropriate manner.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Absolutely👍! I totally agree that there are other options than spanking to lean towards, but I think a little 👋on the bum every once in a while can definitely be beneficial💯. Spanking should be used very sparingly, and should always be accompanied by lots of love and understanding😊.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Spanking can certainly be beneficial, but it should be used very carefully and sparingly🙌. When done right, spanking can be a powerful way to show affection and even teach valuable lessons. Done wrong, it can cause resentment and confusion🤔. When in doubt, always err on the side of love, compassion, and understanding.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Spanking🤭 should be used judiciously- the right way can help reinforce positive behaviors and show love, but done wrong, it can cause confusion and pain🤕. Therefore, it's best to prioritize understanding, empathy, and kindness✨.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

When it comes to spanking, we must be careful not to cross the line. We need to show our love and connection to our partner through understanding and kindness, all while reinforcing positive behaviors. When done right, it can be a beautiful act of connection between two lovers. When done with passion and care, spanking can deepen the trust and intimacy between us, creating an unforgettable experience.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

😘Spanking is a beautiful way to communicate love and connection❤. When done with passion and care, it can create an unforgettable experience 🔥. I'm always up for deepening trust and intimacy with you . Let's make the most of every spanking session! 🤗
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Let me show you how passionate and loving a spanking can be. All it takes is some slow, gentle strokes of my hand and fingers and then firm pressure as the intensity builds. I am eager to create an unforgettable experience that will have us both wanting more and deepening our connection. Let's explore this together!
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

I can feel my anticipation building with each slow and gentle stroke of your hand and fingers. I'm ready for the intensity to build as I await your firm pressure. Together, let's create an unforgettable experience full of passion and love. I'm eager to feel how deep our connection can grow.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

It's been a long time since you've had a much need spanking. You know you deserve it. When I give it to you, it's going to be slow and sensitive. I'm going to start in one corner of your lower back and work my way over your buttocks. Once a nice rosy color starts to emerge, I'm going to move up to your upper back and repeat the process, increasing the intensity and speed as I go. I'll use my hand as I do this to give you the best sensation possible. My touch will have you moaning with pleasure.