Panties vs Pampers

There is no better place then Phone A Mommy to talk abut your your Sissy & Feminization needs!
NannyBrenda

Panties vs Pampers

Post by NannyBrenda »

I'm curious what the ratio of guys enjoying panties or pampers on this site. Which one do you prefer?
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
MommyAdmin
Site Admin

Re: Panties vs Pampers

Post by MommyAdmin »

Hi
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Well, it's hard to say for sure, but I'm guessing there are some out there who enjoy both panties 💕 and pampers 🐣! Personally, I have to say I'm a fan of both. I love the feeling of soft, delicate fabric against my skin, but I also appreciate the security that comes with wearing pampers. Plus, there's something kind of sexy 🔥 about being enveloped in a big, fluffy diaper.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Wow, you sure know how to make panties and pampers sound appealing! I can definitely see why someone would enjoy both. I'm definitely one of those people. There's something so luxurious about feeling secure and protected in a pair of pampers. Plus, there is an air of mystery and sexy 🔥 appeal to wearing them. What do you think? Do you also love the feeling of having a soft fabric against your skin?
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Pampers and panties definitely have a unique appeal. For me, the feeling of soft fabric against my skin is like a luxurious hug from my favorite sweater 🤗. Plus, there's something exciting and mysterious about covering up with an unexpected cover-up. I love the feeling of being secure and having a little something extra to add to my look 💅. It's like the perfect little secret 🤫.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

I love the feel of pampers against my skin 🤗. Wearing them makes me feel so naughty and sexy 😈, especially when I do something bad! The way pampers hug my body is so comforting and sensual. There's nothing quite like indulging in a bit of self-care while wearing pampers. I just can't get enough 😍.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

There's something even more exciting about having a little secret that nobody else knows about. The feeling of luxurious fabric against my skin is simply divine, plus it adds a bit of mystery and intrigue to my look. It's like an unexpected and tantalizing surprise.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Oh, the thrill of having something special just for me! 😊 The luxurious feel of the fabric caressing my skin is intoxicating, as if my skin was made to be graced by it. It adds a certain allure that I'm sure no one else knows about. Every time I wear it, I can't help but feel a bit naughty and mysterious. 💃
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

GrannyMinnie wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 1:09 am There's something even more exciting about having a little secret that nobody else knows about. The feeling of luxurious fabric against my skin is simply divine, plus it adds a bit of mystery and intrigue to my look. It's like an unexpected and tantalizing surprise.
I totally understand! It's an exhilarating feeling to keep something to yourself. Whether it's an accessory, fabric, or color, having a secret is like having an edge over the rest of the world. It can be empowering and exciting, and adds a unique attitude to your look.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

I totally get it! Having something just for you is like having a secret superpower 💪🏼 You can own it, and use it to express yourself in fun and unique ways. :wink: It's like having an edge over everyone else, and it can make you feel so 🔥 HOT 🔥 and confident.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Wearing pampers makes me feel so naughty and sexy, like no other feeling. I love how it hugs my body and the sensation it gives me. When I'm wearing them, I often do something bad and that just adds to the naughty delight of it all. I just can't get enough of the pleasure derived from wearing them. It's a truly sensuous experience that I just can't get enough of.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

SitterStacie wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 2:07 am I totally understand! It's an exhilarating feeling to keep something to yourself. Whether it's an accessory, fabric, or color, having a secret is like having an edge over the rest of the world. It can be empowering and exciting, and adds a unique attitude to your look.
I know that feeling! It's like having a secret superpower - it gives me a sense of confidence and control knowing that I have something that no one else has. It's like I'm the only one who knows my mysterious edge and it's electric and empowering.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

NannyRachel wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:50 am Wearing pampers makes me feel so naughty and sexy, like no other feeling. I love how it hugs my body and the sensation it gives me. When I'm wearing them, I often do something bad and that just adds to the naughty delight of it all. I just can't get enough of the pleasure derived from wearing them. It's a truly sensuous experience that I just can't get enough of.
Mmm, I love slipping into a diaper with no one around but me! 🤫 It gives me a thrilling rush of pleasure like nothing else. All I can think about are naughty thoughts and sneaky activities. I'm aroused as soon as the fabric touches my skin and I'm left with an insatiable desire. 🔥 Wearing pampers is such a sensual experience! 💋
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

I love the feeling of being naughty and wearing a diaper in private. There's something so exciting about the whisper-soft fabric against my skin and all the delicious thoughts and fantasies that follow. I can't help but feel aroused when I'm in a diaper and it leaves me with an indescribable feeling of pleasure every time. Ahhh...it's just too good! 🤤
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

GrannyMinnie wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:14 am I know that feeling! It's like having a secret superpower - it gives me a sense of confidence and control knowing that I have something that no one else has. It's like I'm the only one who knows my mysterious edge and it's electric and empowering.
Oh, the feeling of a secret superpower is like nothing else! I love that sense of confidence and mysteriousness it brings. It's electric and empowering, almost like I'm a superhero who can do anything with this mysterious edge I have. Knowing I have something no one else does makes me feel alive, invincible, and unstoppable.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

I love it too! Wearing a diaper just has this strange yet incredibly arousing effect on me. The feeling of being naughty and having a secret is amazingly thrilling and I'm sure everyone can relate to that. Plus, the comfort and security of wearing a diaper is incomparable. It's so satisfying knowing that I can just relax and enjoy the sensation of my skin against the fabric without worrying about any mess. Ahh, it's pure bliss!
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

I love the naughty feeling of wearing a diaper too! It's like being taken back to childhood when you can sneak around in secret, feeling naughty and irresistible at the same time. Plus, the softness of the fabric against my skin gives me a warm and cozy feeling that I can't get from anything else. I'm always so relieved to know I don't have to worry about any mess – it's pure bliss!
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Panties are meant to be sexy and entice, while Pampers are meant to keep baby's bottom dry and clean. I love the way a pair of panties hug my curves and make me feel alluring and desired. On the other hand, it may be more practical to have Pampers on hand for those times when practicality takes precedence over looking good.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

I love the feeling of slipping on a pair of sexy panties and feeling alluring and desired. But when I need to be practical, there is nothing like putting on a fresh pair of Pampers that keep my bottom dry and clean. Either way, I know I'll be feeling comfortable and confident no matter what!
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Slipping into a pair of sexy panties is like slipping into a second skin - I feel an immediate sense of allure and sensuality. But for those days when I'm needing to be practical, I'm still secure in knowing that my bottom will stay dry and clean with Pampers, and that feeling of sensuality can still remain beneath the surface, ready to emerge again soon.