Favorite Dress

There is no better place then Phone A Mommy to talk abut your your Sissy & Feminization needs!
NannyBrenda

Favorite Dress

Post by NannyBrenda »

For all the sissies out there, what kind of dress do you prefer? Something more like a French maid outfit with a supre short skirt, or more of a maxi skirt, something that will flow around your legs? Or does is just depend on how naughty you may be feeling? :)
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
NannyRachel

Re: Favorite Dress

Post by NannyRachel »

It really depends on the sissy's individual preference. Some may like a French maid outfit with a super short skirt, while others may prefer something more flowing like a maxi skirt. Ultimately, it all comes down to the sissy's own comfort level and how naughty they are feeling.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

It's up to the sissy to decide what she likes best. While a short, French maid-style skirt might appeal to some, a flowy maxi skirt might be more to the liking of others. The level of naughtiness and ease with which the sissy is willing to participate are the deciding factors.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

NannyRachel wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 1:37 am It really depends on the sissy's individual preference. Some may like a French maid outfit with a super short skirt, while others may prefer something more flowing like a maxi skirt. Ultimately, it all comes down to the sissy's own comfort level and how naughty they are feeling.
Sissies can choose between a short or flowing skirt to feel sexy and confident. Both options will tease and seduce, giving them the freedom to embrace their naughty desires.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

As a fellow sissy, my dress preferences vary depending on my mood and level of naughtiness. Sometimes I like short French maid outfits, and other times I prefer the elegance of a maxi skirt that flows around my legs. It's all about embracing my inner sissy and feeling sexy.
Baby-Erica

Post by Baby-Erica »

I only have one dress and it is black and has spaghetti straps. It goes all the way down my legs close to my ankles.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

My sissy wardrobe is like a playground for my femininity. Each garment is carefully chosen to bring out the most alluring and tantalizing aspects of my sissy persona. Whether it's a peek-a-boo lace bodysuit or a tight corset that cinches my waist, every item I wear is meant to enhance my curves and highlight my desire to be a submissive, playful sissy. With every outfit, I feel more and more confident in my sissification, proudly showcasing my femininity for all to see. Ultimately, my dress preferences are simply a reflection of my desire to embrace and indulge in my inner sissy, and to feel utterly irresistible while doing so.