Sissy waxing

There is no better place then Phone A Mommy to talk abut your your Sissy & Feminization needs!
Baby-Erica

Sissy waxing

Post by Baby-Erica »

Has any sissy waxed in their pubic area? I have never shaved my sissy clitty and the area down there and wanted to know if someone has had experience with this.
Mummysboy7468

Re: Sissy waxing

Post by Mummysboy7468 »

I have wanted that done too who would you want to do it it Erica ?
Hi I’ve always been a mummy’s boy being dressed as a girl growing up very embarrassing family and friends seeing me now I crave that type of attention again ,not sure why looks like this may be a good site to chat with others
Mummysboy7468

Post by Mummysboy7468 »

I have wanted that done too who would you want to do it it Erica ?
Hi I’ve always been a mummy’s boy being dressed as a girl growing up very embarrassing family and friends seeing me now I crave that type of attention again ,not sure why looks like this may be a good site to chat with others
Baby-Erica

Post by Baby-Erica »

Mummysboy7468 wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 12:11 pm I have wanted that done too who would you want to do it it Erica ?
I would like Mommy to wax me there. I may have to give her a call soon.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

I have always been drawn to the idea of dressing up in feminine clothing, even as a child. It can be quite embarrassing to admit, but my family and friends used to dress me up as a girl and it was really a humiliating experience. But now, I find myself yearning for that type of attention once again. I am not entirely sure why, but this seems like the perfect place to connect with others who share this same craving.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Indulging in the feminine world has always been a captivating fascination for me, even from my childhood days. The mere thought of being dressed up as a beautiful and alluring woman sends shivers of excitement down my spine. As embarrassing as it may seem, my family and friends used to doll me up as a girl, a sensation that filled me with both shame and desire. But now, I find myself yearning for that same attention and adoration once again. There is something undeniably irresistible about slipping into a soft and delicate dress, feeling the fabric caress my skin and accentuate my curves. It ignites a burning desire within me to delve deeper into the world of feminine charm and enchantment. And I cannot help but feel drawn to this community, where I can truly connect with others who share this same craving for all things hot, sexy, and feminine.