Celebrating your First Love

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
MommyGina

Celebrating your First Love

Post by MommyGina »

So....another Mothers Day has rolled around - what does everyone have planned to let your first love know how much she means to you? And yes "first love"...mom is, after all, the first person that you loved and who loved you, so make sure you let her know how much she means to you!

Gina
Nanny Rachel

So true

Post by Nanny Rachel »

Gina your so right...our first love is our mothers...and now is the time to say thanks for all that she has done and continues to do to support us...so to all those mothers out there enjoy your day and time...Rachel
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Thank you so much Gina for this wonderful post! :D
Yes, our Mother IS OUR FIRST LOVE, and we should always cherish her for being our first love, and always being there for us.

My Mother is old now, she is 71.

I went to her house this morning and brought her flowers. Then I took her out to her favorite resturant. After that, we went back to her house and we looked at old photo albums of black and white photos of when I was a baby. My Mother knows all about my interest in diapers, I told her about 10 years ago, but even before that, she knew, because of all the times she had caught me stealing diapers off of clotheslines and trying to diaper myself. When she caught me she always said, "Big boys don't wear diapers." She thought it was a passing phase.

Anyway, so as we talked and looked at my old baby photos, my mom asked me something she had never asked before. She asked, "Why do you enjoy wearing diapers so much? Why do you want to be a baby again?" Her questions really suprised me, so I tried to answer her as best I could.

And then I told her something I had NEVER before told my Mother in our conversations about diapers. I told her,

"Mom, when I'm wearing diapers and plastic baby pants, and I'm pretending to be a baby, it's YOU that I'm thinking about. I miss the way you always smiled at me when I messed my pants. I miss the way you always wrinkled up your nose when you smelled my poopy diapers. I miss the way you baby-talked to me when changing me, and I miss having my bottom powdered by you. I love you mom, and I miss being your baby."

Although my mom doesn't understand everything about my desire to be a baby again, she does understand this: By wearing diapers and fantasizing about being a baby again, I AM WANTING TO BE CLOSER TO HER.

It is our "first love" that I am trying recreate in my baby fantasy, and my Mother does understand that part.

When I left, she hugged me, and said that I would always be HER baby.

I LOVE YOU MOM!!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!! :D

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
pinkluvs

Another great story

Post by pinkluvs »

Hey Little Stinky Britches,

I really don't know what to say. That is a very touching story. That you came out to your mom, and that she (at least seems to) accept you for who you are is fantastic. You're one of the very unusual ones. Many AB/DLs can't do this with their moms. That's a sad note.

I'm happy to read that you and your mom had a great Mother's day. Looking through the old family albums is something I like to do with my mom as well. She's just a few years younger than your mom, and she knows all too well about diapering with cloth diapers and plastic pants. :)

We got on a discussion about disposable diapers a while back, and she said that Pampers were certainly around in our time, but disposables were for those who could afford them. She told me that Pampers initially needed pins! I didn't know that, but I looked it up, and yes it's true.

I didn't get to spend time with my mom on Mother's Day since she had business to take care of. I did give her some nice roses that she could plant in her yard along with a nice card a few days beforehand. That, and I lost about 40 pounds in weight. That was more meaningful to her than anything--that I'm taking care of myself.

Best as always to you :D

-pinkluvs
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!